Mane and Tail Is this the right one?

leona2025

Ok I have just decided to try out the mane and tail conditioner. I was looking for a nice cream leave in conditioner. I read somewhere that it is a protein conditioner and it helps the hair grow and be stronger. Anyway I keep reading about how awful it smells. I'm wondering if I have the right conditioner because mines doesn't stink. It doesn't smell delicious, but it is definitely way better than Glover's Mane. Is this the right one? Sorry that it's blurry.
p_00039-1.jpg

Well all I can say is I hope that's the right one, cause thats one I have here at home. It looks pretty legit, I got mines at the beauty supply store.

The one that Stinks is Shapley's Mane Tail Groom (MTG). It is an Oil with sulphur.
No stinking smell with what you have.

RZ~

What is the difference between Shapley's Mane Tail Groom and the one I have and which one is everyone using?

MTG - is a liquidy sulfur, cade oil mixture that smells like burnt bacon... You order it from shapelys.com.. The one you have is mane and tail which is also good, but doesnt stink to me...

That's it and it doesn't stink...:nono:

Ok I have just decided to try out the mane and tail conditioner. I was looking for a nice cream leave in conditioner. I read somewhere that it is a protein conditioner and it helps the hair grow and be stronger. Anyway I keep reading about how awful it smells. I'm wondering if I have the right conditioner because mines doesn't stink. It doesn't smell delicious, but it is definitely way better than Glover's Mane. Is this the right one? Sorry that it's blurry.
p_00039-1.jpg

I don't know which one is better, :nono: but I know that I love the one you got!:yep: I use it for my CWs and it's made my hair stronger and healthier. It's one of the things that helped to stop the shedding/breakage I've been having since I'm stretching for the first time.

Last edited:
Back