Lonei's update...

lonei

Hey guys

I relaxed my hair at 14 weeks post. Check out my pics in my fotki x

Hey guys

I relaxed my hair at 14 weeks post. Check out my pics in my fotki x

Your hair is pretty.

I noticed your comments about the clips not working when you tried to clip the rollers together. You should try roller pins instead. They will stay in.

i absolutely love your hair!!!!!

eta: i just got looking done at your whole album, i didn't realize you started your hair journey with such a short haircut in 2001 (that's how short my hair was when i started)... your hair journey is a true testament of being patient, it will come:yep: just not overnight (unfortunately:sad:)

Last edited:
You've always been one of my favourite heads of hair in here lonei, gorgeous hair. sorry about the postpartum shedding, you'll get back on track in no time.
gorgeous hair!

Thank you for the thread OP.. I LOVE to see long hair 4a and 4b ladies! you are definitely an inspiration!

Your updates are always consistent and well documented.
thanks for taking the time
Your hair is beautiful!
Congrats
Eku ewu omo O! Olorun a wo O! Olorun a da si!

Beautiful hair as usual! I am so impressed by your pin curl method. Your curls are so tight and uniform. Can you share a tip or two with me?

I have always been an admirer of your hair. You are one of my favorites on this board. Also, you have a great fotki album. Thank you for sharing your progress!

Beautiful & great progress! (Nice,thick with plenty of shine)

Happy Hair Growing!

Back