Lonei's Relaxer Pics!

KAT25

Your hair is beautiful!! You looked wonderful on your wedding day and you hair was flawless and it looked better than an professional could have done :)

Do you use any growth aids?

lonei

Thanks Kat, I dont use any growth aids as I am allergic to vitamins and am not sure how well the hair product version actually works. I just eat well and created a regimen that works well for my hair. God bless

GodsGrace

You did a great job with the relaxer Lonei and your rollerset came out perfect. I'm still trying to get a hang of it. Beautiful hair, it looks so full and healthy.

nnmiles

Girl, I don't relax, but if I did I know I wouldn't be brave enough to self-relax, congrats, you did a great job!

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Wow..........you have came a long way since you joined.

Your hair is extremely beautiful. It looks so healthy.

Great job Lonei. :woot:

wadadligyal

You've always been such an inspiration since I joined this site!!!!! You're hair has always been beautiful and still is!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

lonei

You did a great job. What happened to the pincurls out pic.....wanna see that one too.......lol ;)

Lol! I will take them out tomorrow-going to a friends wedding, I just relaxed it today, the pincurls need to set to have their full effect! Lol!

Thanks everyone

scoobygirl

Great job with the relaxer. Your hair looks very healthy and pretty. BTW, what relaxer do you use, and do you add anything to it, like oils?

Stella B.

You've done a great job with your hair! I totally agree with you, when you say prayer, research, and patience helped you get glorious results!!!! Keep up the good work!!