LHCF ladies with albums - please check in!!!

alibi

hair bored
wave.gif
Hey ladies! I don't know if this has already been done, but I was wondering if everyone with an album can check in on this thread so we can view them in one place? I've seen a lot of beautiful albums on this forum, but I know there are more out there!
sekret.gif

When you check in, please indicate if you're relaxed/texturized/natural/transitioning if it's not already in your sig.
wink.gif

***If all your info is already in your sig, just give a little
smile.gif
wink.gif
wave.gif
or something when you check in!

BTW, I'm transitioning, and I need to update my album!
look.gif

okay i guess i'll be first. go to public.fotki.com/DesireaH to see the album, password is hip80sguh . i have relaxed hair right now

well Im just starting my true journey, but mines in my siggy...

I grew my hair quite a bit in a year(cheek to shoulders) with no real regimen, then recently stumbled to this forum and got inspired to grow it from my shoulders to bra strap. first goal armpit by the end of the year...

thats six months for at least 3 inches of hair...wish me luck!

relaxed...mostly wet pics...one braidout set of pics. Next month will be update time.

[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
Nay, I LOVE how your hair looks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Lillian
Rose.gif

shocked.gif

There is some beautiful hair up in this place!
grin.gif

KhalesSta - All I can say is, dang, Dang, DANG ! ! ! I cannot wait until I have your length and (hopefully) health of hair.
smile.gif

kitchen_tician - That roller set is lookin' FIERCE ! ! !
up.gif
up.gif

Carefree - Beautiful, beautiful hair. I'd love to see more updates from you.
smile.gif

Nay & hairlove - Always gorgeous hair as usual. Great googly moogly you two have some HAIR ! ! !

shebababay - What do they put in that New Orleans water to make your braid outs so flawless ?!?!
trampoline.gif

Last but not least, lsubabiedee/hair bud - Have you been feeding your hair steriods ! ! ! Goodness, your hair has grown ! ! ! Cute pics of you and the boyfriend on graduation day ! ! ! Those twists look simply marvelous, darling, on you ! ! !
grin.gif

Okay, okay, my most up-to-date albums are in my siggy, but I also have another album, http://public.fotki.com/HelloCoils/ . Mama's been busy since the digicam cam in her life.
wink.gif

Back