Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on being so close to your short term goal! Don't worry, you'll be BSL by the end of the year and onto MBL!!! Post pics from your appointment last Friday! I know I'm not the only one who'd love to see your beautiful hair!!

Here's my starting pic from about 2 weeks ago:

TU110708back.jpg

Add me to this challenge please. I think by June 2009 I'll be there but I should be there for sure Dec 2009.

you already joined :)

and your pic is STILL nice :yep:

see you at MBL, sis!!! :yay:

You have been added! Good luck!!!

Lol! My bad. I'm so excited that I keep signing up. :spinning:

See you at MBL! I recieve that! :grin:

Here is my updated starting pic as of Nov. 20, 2008.

Attachments

• Same day - another shot.jpg
    Same day - another shot.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
Lol! My bad. I'm so excited that I keep signing up. :spinning:

See you at MBL! I recieve that! :grin:

Here is my updated starting pic as of Nov. 20, 2008.

Girl, RECEIVE IT! We need to speak things as if they ARE not as they are gonna be :lol:

So from now on, I'm just gonna go'head and start saying I'm MBL :)

Your hair is lovely, Hilly! great growing!!!

Please count me in. I can try my best to make MBL by December 09; it will be hard but i think I can do it.

I'd like to join.

I'm 4 a/b natural
I attached a photo from July when I lasted pressed.
I THINK I should be close to APL now

but MBL in 2009

Attachments

• sm2nd application.jpg
    sm2nd application.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
I know I know I'm late, but I'm a newbie :grin:.

I want in on this challenge. I'm really gonna try hard to meet this goal by next year. Natural checking in so as to not be too ambitious, I'm aiming for mid-back stretched *praying to the Lord for some serious help here*

I want to join too. I think I didn't have computer access when you posted this.

I'm In For the Challenge. WE CAN DO IT!

I want to join!! I must be MBL by Decemeber 09!! I am a little past APL now, but I plan to get to my goal during the new year!

I want in on this challenge as well! I am currently APL with extremely fine hair! I desire to be MBL and thicker by the end of 2009! I plan on achieving this by using Megatek 3xs a week and DC once a week! I also plan on using no heat (except special events...lol) and not getting color treatments at all during this time!

I will post a pic before the weekend is over!

Thanks again for this great challenge!

Queen

I may have to bow out of the MBL 09 challenge :wallbash: I'm just reaching APL, so I'm aiming to me BSL in Dec 09.

I'll still be here cheering you ladies on though.

The pic is my hair in September, so its a bit longer now.

Attachments

• Sept_08-th.jpg
    Sept_08-th.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I may have to bow out of the MBL 09 challenge :wallbash: I'm just reaching APL, so I'm aiming to me BSL in Dec 09.

I'll still be here cheering you ladies on though.

If you think it will cause you too much stress, then you can bow out, of course. But if not, why not stay? How many inches from apl to mbl for you? You might still be able to do it.

Though I admit, I'm having doubts about myself. :ohwell:

If you think it will cause you too much stress, then you can bow out, of course. But if not, why not stay? How many inches from apl to mbl for you? You might still be able to do it.

I think its about 8 inches for me from APL to MBL. Don't know if that will happen by December of 2008. :ohwell:

Ummmm, I wanna join:rolleyes: I'm aiming to be MB by the end of the year but I wanna join your challenge because I don't think I will be full MB. So can I join?:grin:

I want to join!! I must be MBL by Decemeber 09!! I am a little past APL now, but I plan to get to my goal during the new year!

I want in on this challenge as well! I am currently APL with extremely fine hair! I desire to be MBL and thicker by the end of 2009! I plan on achieving this by using Megatek 3xs a week and DC once a week! I also plan on using no heat (except special events...lol) and not getting color treatments at all during this time!

I will post a pic before the weekend is over!

Thanks again for this great challenge!

Queen

Welcome to the challenge ladies!!!

Let's go get it!!!!! :yay:

and keep us posted on updates!

I think its about 8 inches for me from APL to MBL. Don't know if that will happen by December of 2008. :ohwell:

nope ain't either on of y'all bowin' out!

we are going to treat our hair with the utmost respect and care in 2009 and the it ain't over till the fat lady sings! (or until the clock strikes midnight on 1/1/10)

so, THINK MBL and GROW to MBL!

it wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy would it???? so, with that said, LET'S GROW GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I haven't reached ANY of my hair goals..so I have two options, heat stretch my hair or relax it.
I'm bowing out of this challenge also, my hair journey is over.

I haven't reached ANY of my hair goals..so I have two options, heat stretch my hair or relax it.

Aww don't give up!!! :giveheart:You just have to keep tweaking your regime until you find the right combination. :yep:

i agree with butterfly...

don't give up! we can get you growing!

what're your frustrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back