Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make BSL at my last touch up on Friday. I still hope I can make it by the end of the year so I can be on track to make MBL by next year. It was BSL when fully stretched and wet, but not once it was dried, trimmed and flat ironed.

Congrats on being so close to your short term goal! Don't worry, you'll be BSL by the end of the year and onto MBL!!! Post pics from your appointment last Friday! I know I'm not the only one who'd love to see your beautiful hair!!

I would like to be added..... I figure 2009 I will be more focused... I thought with being preggers this year I would gain a lot of length ....yeah that didn't happen for me... in fact, I have seen more growth in these last 2 months after having my daughter then I had seen all 9 months.... :perplexed

my starting pic is old -- taken in june, I haven't had time to eat let alone get my hair done:spinning:...but I promise to post a new pic at the first of the year.

BTW I am starting MT this week and probably OCT next month some of you ladies had me drooling at the mouth over your progress:grin: ..... I hope my results will be the same getting me to mid-back by Nov 2009.

Attachments

• back length 2.jpg
    back length 2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
Not sure if I already posted,but Im in...let's get it!:grin:

yes, you are a current 2009 MBLer! see you at MBL and keep us posted on your progress :yep:

I would like to be added..... I figure 2009 I will be more focused... I thought with being preggers this year I would gain a lot of length ....yeah that didn't happen for me... in fact, I have seen more growth in these last 2 months after having my daughter then I had seen all 9 months.... :perplexed

my starting pic is old -- taken in june, I haven't had time to eat let alone get my hair done:spinning:...but I promise to post a new pic at the first of the year.

BTW I am starting MT this week and probably OCT next month some of you ladies had me drooling at the mouth over your progress:grin: ..... I hope my results will be the same getting me to mid-back by Nov 2009.

you have been added! that was in June? you are prolly BSL by now, yes?

Congrats on being so close to your short term goal! Don't worry, you'll be BSL by the end of the year and onto MBL!!! Post pics from your appointment last Friday! I know I'm not the only one who'd love to see your beautiful hair!!

Thanks - I have one taken in the salon. I'll try to get dh to take one with me in my cami to do a proper comparison shot. :yep:

WOOT! :yep:I am super interested...but i don't know if i will make it. Maybe i should just watch as i am not even APL yet :wallbash:

just let me know what you decide...you still have about 6 weeks before 2009...

i will have this thread closed and start a new one when the challenge "officially" starts on 1/1/09 :yep:

welcome to the challenge!

can't wait to see your starting pic!

:cheers:
oops I totally forgot to upload that day.....

I did a self trim so I am now grazing BSL.

bsl.jpg

OK, I was scared to join because I was afraid I would not make it, but right now I am 2.5 inches from BSL, so By 1/1/09, I should be ~2 inches from BSL and only 4 inches from MBL. If I also join the 2009 LHCF Bootcamp, I should easily make MBL by end of Dec. 2009.

Count me in!!!

I'm very positive I can do this with nothing more that my beloved Mega-Tek and protective styling. I've done great with in in 7 months since my big chop in March 08 and feel by the end of next year I'll be there.

Count me in.

OK, I was scared to join because I was afraid I would not make it, but right now I am 2.5 inches from BSL, so By 1/1/09, I should be ~2 inches from BSL and only 4 inches from MBL. If I also join the 2009 LHCF Bootcamp, I should easily make MBL by end of Dec. 2009.

Count me in!!!

consider yourself countes, andy! good luck! :yay:

Girl thank you! And your blog is freaking AWESOME. I hadn't noticed it til earlier today I am actually reading it now (the topical growth aids you have tried). Great job.

thank you!!!! :blush3: i've only been blogging for about 2 months and have gotten a pretty good readership so far...not many of my lhcf sisters though...

thanks for checking me out noir!!! :kiss:

I'm very positive I can do this with nothing more that my beloved Mega-Tek and protective styling. I've done great with in in 7 months since my big chop in March 08 and feel by the end of next year I'll be there.

Count me in.

hey, LD :wave:

you will definitely make it! :yep: see you at mbl!!!

May I join you ladies. I think I can do it since Im APL now.

girl, you don't have to ask! :lol:

good luck and keep us posted on your updates!!! :up:

Alright this will really be a challenge for me! I'm tall, and so far after cutting an inch of my hair (on Sunday), I am at just above shoulder length. But I would love to accomplish anything past BSL by Dec 2009. So count me in please. :)

I'd like to join! I'm inching towards BSL (maybe 1 inch or less to go after I get my relaxer this week), so I'm hoping and praying for midback next year!

Here is my starting pic:

Attachments

• 10-30-08 same day-regret the trim.jpeg
    10-30-08 same day-regret the trim.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
I'd like to join too. My sig is my starting picture.

I'd like to join! I'm inching towards BSL (maybe 1 inch or less to go after I get my relaxer this week), so I'm hoping and praying for midback next year!

Here is my starting pic:

you already joined :)

and your pic is STILL nice :yep:

see you at MBL, sis!!! :yay:

Alright this will really be a challenge for me! I'm tall, and so far after cutting an inch of my hair (on Sunday), I am at just above shoulder length. But I would love to accomplish anything past BSL by Dec 2009. So count me in please. :)

You have been added! Good luck!!!

I would like to get in on this. I had 2 good trims this year and need another but I'm gonna hold off on it. I'm hoping I can get there by Oct. 09. Starting length in my siggy. I will try to do no more trims until then unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back