***Komaza Hair Products***

I usually stay away from shampoo like the plague, but I figured I'd give it a shot

This is the only shampoo I've ever used that I honestly say didn't strip my hair. I really like black soap, but it's drying as hell, and so is baking soda. I can coat my hair in buckets of castor oil before I use black soap and my hair still gets dried out afterwards. I didn't prepoo and my hair still felt soft after the califa! I just used the condish after and my hair was fine :) I just wish it was a little thicker though, it felt kinda runny

I got my califia kit a week ago and I have used it twice....I am very satisfied
Califa Care Shampoo- very thick for a shampoo, but i love it! was very moisturizing not stripping.

Califa Care Conditioner- smells great..but not as thick as I would like, the shampoo was actually thicker, but after I used it my hair felt soo soft, i love it.

Califa Care Leave-in-Conditioner- good, but nothing spectacular, just a light moisturizer..I prefer thick ones.
Califa Care Moistening Spray-I dont really care for sprays, but I guess if you want a quick way of moisturizing your hair then this works.
Califa Moisturizing Cream -Now this is what I loved the most!:drunk: it was the bomb, very thick and moisturizing, I like it better than qhemet biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, it reminds me of cake frosting, feels great in my hair, does not leave build up.

Overall there products have really helped my hair while transitioning, I am actually losing less hair while transitioning than when I was relaxed.
Great products.

I wonder if they differ by batch? My condish is definitely thicker than my shampoo.

I love the leave-in. I like to add a little something to my hair everyday, so between this and the spray I'm good! It's been a little over a week since I shampooed and and styled. My hair was feeling a little coated; I cowashed, added some of the leave in and my hair feels like heaven again!

I used the moisturizing cream to twist. Good stuff!

I wonder if they differ by batch? My condish is definitely thicker than my shampoo.

I love the leave-in. I like to add a little something to my hair everyday, so between this and the spray I'm good! It's been a little over a week since I shampooed and and styled. My hair was feeling a little coated; I cowashed, added some of the leave in and my hair feels like heaven again!

I used the moisturizing cream to twist. Good stuff!
I might be that the batches are different , but my shampoo is defininatly a little thicker than my conditioner, but its fine with me, it still works very well

bump

how long does it take for them to ship? i ordered 6 days ago and still haven't received an email...

dern two weeks? i've heard a few days for some, but i got the coconut stuff. and a deep conditioner.

bumping this thread.. any komaza care lovers?
Um...yeah! Komaza is my #1 favorite brand. I love all their stuff.

I actually just got off the phone with Jenn, and she told me there will be several new products coming out later in December. She also told me that the Almond Milk Cleansing Conditioner is being discontinued :sad::sad::sad: so I bought their remaining stock. I'm so sad to see it go.

I just posted this in the Black Friday thread, but thought I'd post here too:

Komaza shipped my order the same day, as usual. :grin: I ordered on Monday, and received it on Wednesday. They are truly THE BEST.

The biggest surprise was the Jojoba Hemp Balm. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! It's super thick (semi-solid form) but it melts into the skin and hair immediately, without any greasy afterfeel. It leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft, like a kitten sat on my head. It smells great, from the almond, sandalwood, and vanilla oils. I want to buy another one to use on my body, and a third one for my hands.

God, I love Komaza. I'm surprised this brand doesn't have more stans on LHCF.

I received my Komaza Care Intensive Moisture Therapy and used as a deep conditioner. I am very, very pleased with this product> I was able to detangle my hair without being under running water in the shower. This product left my scalp feeling clean and refreshed. It will be a staple deep conditoner for me.

the protein strengthener is awesome, i like that there are types of protein in it, i've never tried aphogee but i get a sense that ladies that haven't had good results with it wouldn't any issues with this product as it is better quality....i just wish she would make a size larger than the 4oz like maybe somewhere in the 8-12 ounce range. she ships very fast as well, so there's no 2wk wait like with other lines.

I used the Honeycomb Rejuvenator this past wash day (as per the instructions) and I was very impressed.:grin:

I had been experiencing some 'mild' shedding and it seemed to work wonders in slowing that down a bit.

Overall, I have been extremely impressed with the Shipping. I have ordered numerous products from this line. I love it!:grin:

And I also like the fact that you can accumulate points towards your next purchase.:yep:

Back