Amazonia Preciosa and ojon products

Stepiphanie

I've tried the Ojon Hydating thickening line and I love the con and leave in. Leaves my hair soft and strong!

ShaniKeys

I've tried Ojon products (restorative treatment & ultra hydrating conditioner). I liked both products, but I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing in the '09, we'll see.

njerannce

thanks ladies ive run out of products and since its a new year im thinking of switching it up a lil. Has anyone tried the amazonia preciosa products???

adw425

I have tried the less expensive Surya hair products and they are wonderful. I imagine that the products in this certified organic line (Amazonia Preciosa) are even more so.

tuffCOOKiE

I use the whole Ojon line. The Restorative tmnt and the condish are my fave, the leave in did nothing for me (Revitalizing mist) but I have really thick hair.. umm, what else do you wanna know?

njerannce

ive ordered the amazonia preciosa brazil nut hair mask, so il see how i get on with that. the products are pricey so if the mask works out then il think about getting the shamp and cond. il let you know how i get on with it. thanks for the replies :)