Does Komaza care really work to grow hair?

mommy2kaela

http://komazacare.com/haircare.html

Hair Nourishment Oil
Price 14.50 4oz
Now with more natural DHT blockers to fight hair loss and promote hair growth!
Komaza Hair Nourishment Oil is a light herbal oil which will give you amazing hair growth results . This oil has been infused with carefully handled, organic herbs for 4 1/2 months. Herbs are replaced every six weeks to ensure the strength of this oil

Hair Nourishment Oil
Price $14.50 4oz

It contains much needed sulfur for a healthy scalp. The sulfur also helps pull the herbal properties further into the scalp to ensure they reach the hair follicle. This oil will decrease hair loss and restore hair with a mixture of Jojoba and Emu oil. Hair Nourishment Oil is designed to maximize the growth of your hair by providing you with a healthy scalp. A healthy scalp is key to beautiful healthy hair. This oil will also restore weak hairlines caused by braiding or chemicals. Use 2 to 3 times a week or as needed for marvelous results. Shake well, part hair, and apply directly to scalp. This oil has a lavender and rosemary essential oils which eliminates odor causing bacteria. Great for weaves and braids.

Ingredients: jojoba oil infused with Nettles, Hibiscus, Gotu kola, Horsetail, Saw Palmetto, Amla (Amalaki), Brahmi, Sage, Green Tea, Licorice Root, Marshmallow, Coltsfoot, Passionflower, Yarrow, Chamomile, Pyguem, Burdock Root, Emu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E, Carrot seed oil, Rosemary, Peppermint, and Lavender essential oil, Methyl-Sulfonyl Methane, inositol.

http://komazacare.com/hairn11[1].jpg

mikosbelle

Yes both me and mom love this oil. I have a co worker who is using it to thicken up her hair after some hormonal imbalances caused hair loss. If you do a search there are other reviews on this oil as well.

Sui Topi

It sounds like Moe's growth oil on crack! I can imagine it works though it has alot of good stuff in it

SelfStyled

Thanks for sharing this is one growth aide that has escaped my knowledge :look:, I was thinking that it sounded similar to the ingredients in the Moe Gro recipe.

empressri

It sounds like Moe's growth oil on crack! I can imagine it works though it has alot of good stuff in it

yeah but damn!!! some herbs you SHOULDNT use together because of the effect! im going to research alllllllll of those :yep: they are all very good though

dont use it if you have high blood pressure though

HoneyDew

I like the ingredients in that one.

But why Pyguem?

I am with Empressri. They just threw everything in there.

sunshinelady

I have it and it does give me creepie crawlies after I use it. I haven't used it long enough to say whether it has increased my growth. Make sure not to use very much because it gave me scalp aches and it smells pretty terrible. Just like Amla oil. I may reorder now that I know how to use it. If you are easily excited, don't use before bedtime.

HoneyDew

I have it and it does give me creepie crawlies after I use it. I haven't used it long enough to say whether it has increased my growth. Make sure not to use very much because it gave me scalp aches and it smells pretty terrible. Just like Amla oil. I may reorder now that I know how to use it. If you are easily excited, don't use before bedtime.

Lenzis Request oil does that to me.

My scalp actually hurts a little.

I never use it the week of a relaxer.

Forever in Bloom

It smells pretty good to me -all I smell is licorice. I think I am the only one in the world who actually loves licorice :lick::look: It kind of reminds me of Father John's Cough Medicine... in a way :ohwell:

sunshinelady

It smells pretty good to me -all I smell is licorice. I think I am the only one in the world who actually loves licorice :lick::look: It kind of reminds me of Father John's Cough Medicine... in a way :ohwell:

Before I bought it, I read that it was supposed to smell like Baby Powder, now you say licorice. Maybe I got a bad batch, but mine smells like Amla.

Forever in Bloom

Before I bought it, I read that it was supposed to smell like Baby Powder, now you say licorice. Maybe I got a bad batch, but mine smells like Amla.

I read that in another thread too. I don't think your batch is bad. I just don't see how all those herbs can come together and create a baby powder scent though - especially since no scent is added :ohwell: I'm too old to smell like a baby anyway, so it's cool :grin: