KIMMAYTUBE'S Leave-In Conditioner gone wrong!!

I have finally tried this mixture, a modified version at first, and my hair was moisturized all day. I am pretty pleased.

First batch:
1 oz Hello Hydration conditioner
2 tablespoons of (Whole leaf version) Aloe Vera Juice with a pH 4.0 or 4.5
1 teaspoon of Castor Oil
1 teaspoon of Grapeseed Oil (ran out of jojoba oil)
It worked well but then I realized that I made the mix incorrectly.

Second batch (and now third batch)
1 oz Aussie Moist conditioner
2 teaspoons of Castor Oil
2 teaspoons of Grapeseed Oil

I applied the Hello Hydration mixed initially to freshly washed & conditioned hair and two strand twisted my hair. I untwisted my hair and wore it to work around 7 a.m. in a pony puff which was definitely moisturized all morning. By 1 p.m. I touched my hair and it felt great.

I made the Aussie Moist mix on Thursday and put it into a travel container. I applied it to damp hair on Friday morning. It worked well again. My hair was moisturized all day, and a few family members commented. I used it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on damp hair. I had not washed out the Hello Hydration version.

Last night I made a new batch and applied to freshly washed/conditioned hair, two strand twisted and went to bed. I took down the twists, put my hair in a pony puff and it's still moisturized - about 12 hours later. This may be a new staple, and a way to finally use up my stash of conditioners.

Seems like a very easy recipe with products that lots of ladies on this site typically own already. The fact that one can substitute the Knot Today for a leave-in of your choice is great. I will try this soon.

1 oz Knot Today Leave-In
2 teaspoons of Castor Oil
2 teaspoons of Jojoba Oil
Mix well.

Refrigerate leftovers.

Back