Jet black hair? How did you decide?

sharifeh

Im kind of tired of my off black/super dark brown hair. It has some reddish tint because of lots of henna but that's about it.

If I go jet black I would go with henna and indigo not with a dye. How did any of you decide for or against it? Does anyone have any pics of brown women with jet black hair that's not natural? Celebs or bloggers or y'all even? Thanks in advance!!!

Any opinions of jet black hair on us? Thank you!

ManiiSweetheart

I started dying my hair jet black around may 2012. Because I was annoyed with my natural medium brown with a red hue hair .. Since I always got a jet black weave I knew it would look good. This year I tried henna + indigo and I LOVED it even more then dye. This pictures are with the henna and indigo.

Attachments

• image-1647169509.jpg
    image-1647169509.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2267982437.jpg
    image-2267982437.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 76

lunabelle

I've been dying my hair jet black since for about 11 years since I was 16. It's the only color I've ever had in my hair. It's always made my hair look healthy and I like it against my complexion.

Ann0804

Jet black always looks healthy and shiny. It always stands out and says I've arrived and I'm not about that nonsense. Plus it has always been my favorite color. :)

Guinan

Re-Branding
I luv jet black hair! I agree that it makes it look healthier. I currently use clairol but want to switch.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF