I've gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

Carlie

Re: I\'ve gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
BUY IT!
BUY IT!
BUY IT!

... I guess you can tell I'm a "little" excited ...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so bad!!!! You know that most of us have a true sickness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know...I'm sorry y'all...

apparently I'm one of the "sick"...only I'm not seeking treatment.

lthomas1

Hair Power!

I just won 2 tubes for $6.00 on ebay. Check out ebay there are several people with this creme up for bids.

Britt

So u guys use this on your scalp and not on your hair itself? Is this something that u rub/massage into your scalp daily?

MrsQueeny

Girl me and you think alike. I won the other 2 tubes that was up for auction for $5.51. Okay, that's all the products I am purchasing for the year
!!!

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
So u guys use this on your scalp and not on your hair itself? Is this something that u rub/massage into your scalp daily?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the instructions, it is to be applied to the scalp daily or nightly.
I plan to apply it nightly as an overnight treatment.

lovelymissyoli

[ QUOTE ]
Enchantmt said:
*sigh* another 11 bucks gone. This is THE LAST hair product I'm buying for the next month. Y'all stop finding goodies!!

[/ QUOTE ]

My pockets are getting slimmer by the day. I wanted to join the "No Product" challenge today but after hearing about this product I think I'm going to have to wait a little longer. I think this will be the last product I buy as well...hopefully!

LABETT

I think I will try it I will use my friends discount and get it half price I want to see how it compares to my Nioxin
Follice Booster.

KaiT

I sent my dh to pick this Biotin creme up for me from the mall. BTW..TradeSecret's deal for Nexxus is: Spend $20 on Nexxus products and get a KeraPhix free. The sales lady gave him like about 7-8 Biolage samples packets...do they normally do that? But anyway..Im excited to try this Biotin creme!!

carrie

Well, after reading thru the posts, I went and bought some too last night from Ulta. I used the online coupon. I like the texture of the cream.

kitkat3ny

I bought this creme today and tried it on my scalp about 30min ago. OMG, my scalp is just tingling. It feels so good! It feels like something is just working on my scalp. I can tell this is going to be a staple in my routine.

Anyone seeing any results? I'm feeling them right now, hopefully it won't belong before I start seeing sprouts.

lierin

I just bought this creme the other day to use on my hairline and I love the tingly feeling. It also lays down my edges really well. I plan to use this product nightly.

debyjay

I'm using it also, I love how it makes my scalp tingle, I massage it inot my scalp wrap my hair and jump in the shower. The steam helps it penetrate even better.
I am thinking of getting the whole line.

Leslie_C

I stood in front of this stuff for a good 10 minutes in Trade Secret the other day. I didnt buy it bc its so small that with my heavy hand it wouldnt last long...but Im still thinking about it, Ill be waiting for some testimonials!

auntybe

After reading this post I had to run out and buy some at the bss....haven't used yet.

LABETT

I have been loving the way this cream tingles my scalp.
This is difinitely a keeper.

Wnt2bHealthy

I have been using the cream for three weeks now and I do like it. I am using is on my edges and temple area. I will caution those that wash their hair once a week that it does leave a buildup. I normally wash my hair on Friday's or Saturday's but I find I have to add Wednesday into the mix. Other than that I like it. Just an FYI...

Carlie

I like it too.
But I've only been using it once every 3 days...it's too expensive to use every day!

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
Wnt2bHealthy said:
I have been using the cream for three weeks now and I do like it. I am using is on my edges and temple area. I will caution those that wash their hair once a week that it does leave a buildup. I normally wash my hair on Friday's or Saturday's but I find I have to add Wednesday into the mix. Other than that I like it. Just an FYI...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wash my hair once a week also and found that this product causes build up on my scalp. Now I only use in 2 or 3 times a week.

godzooki

ok, I confess. I bought...Gonna try it tonight.

kitkat3ny

I notice that i'm using this creme less and less. Even though I like it, but it's so small and so expensive, I don't think I can justify buying another one.

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
kitkat3ny said:
I notice that i'm using this creme less and less. Even though I like it, but it's so small and so expensive, I don't think I can justify buying another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely feelin' ya on this one..

LABETT

I love this cream along with surge my hairline is thicker and grew fast with this combo and I will purchase the biotin creme again.

lierin

I'm also noticing that my hairline is filling in and growing faster with this cream. I use it every other night along with some jojoba oil.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

[ QUOTE ]
lierin said:
I'm also noticing that my hairline is filling in and growing faster with this cream. I use it every other night along with some jojoba oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Lierin!

That's wonderful to hear!!

ChasingBliss

Well, I just bought some today, and I hope to see some good results.

bajanplums1

I;ve been using it for 2 weeks. I have no results to report yet, but I hope that by my next touch up I will have great results.

candie19

You guys I'm on my 2nd time tube!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif My hair has grown so much. I need to make a hair journal so you guys can see it. I use this on my scalp every night. Then I take my favorite comb and rub my scalp with it, not going through my hair until I feel it tingling. I love it.