I've been SHOPPING!!! Come see what I bought....

kitchen_tician

I\'ve been SHOPPING!!! Come see what I bought....

Okay, I know I said NO! to anymore Raves, but I couldn't resist.
Plus, since I've colored my hair, I needed to make some additions to my product inventory.

This is the run down:

<font color="red">*Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturing formula for colored treated hair Professional Poo: </font> I was out of it and it was hard to find. $9.00/32 ounces

<font color="red"> *Kera Care 1st Lather Poo:</font> I think I have build up from using too much Paul Mitchel Foaming Pomade and my Nexxus Aloe Rid Poo isn't doin' it for me. $5.95/8 ounces

<font color="red">*Hair Color Corrector:</font> I think I have a little brassiness in my color. .89 cents/itty bitty packet

<font color="red">*Loreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment:</font> I think I need a specific conditioner for color treated hair. I only bought the small packet for $1.99.

<font color="red">*Nexxus Emergencee:</font> My hair isn't breaking, but I want to ensure it doesn't. JC Penny's had a great sale. Buy $15.00 worth of products and get $5.00 off. $14.00/3.3 ounces

<font color="red">*Nexxus Viatress Biotin Creme:</font> I want my scalp to tingle too.
$11.50/2.1 ounces

<font color="red">*African Royal Mink Oil Gel:</font> I just had to get a "round the way" product. I'm going to use it for a braid out. $4.99/6 ounces

Well, that's all folks! I'll keep you posted. Feel free to let me know how these products worked for you.

Oh yeah, I'm not buying anything else until 2005!!!
Yeah, that's right, I said it, 2005!!!

lunalight7

Re: I\'ve been SHOPPING!!! Come see what I bought....

Wow...Ive been eying that feria condit for months, I think Tracy likes it. I may try it for my hilites after I use up the TON of conditioners I already have. enjoy your new find, Kitchen...it's fun to go shopping!

Tai

You had a good time out shopping.

The feria conditioner is lovely, even if your hair is not color treated.

kitchen_tician

Yeah, I'm excited about trying the Feria Conditioner. I bought the packet just in case I didn't like it and I recall some saying the packet was a creamier consistency than the bottle.

Tracy

I do love Feria.

Careful with that color corrector, Kitch. Some of them arent meant for relaxed hair.
If its ok to use, make sure you follow the directions to a tee.

kitchen_tician

Thanks for the "heads-up" Tracy. I've used color correctors before, but not this particular brand. I may go back to the store and do a little more research before I apply it. Thanks again.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

Good luck with the new products you bought!

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the "heads-up" Tracy. I've used color correctors before, but not this particular brand. I may go back to the store and do a little more research before I apply it. Thanks again. &lt;img src="http://st1m.longhaircareforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome girlie....we can't have anything happening to that fantastic head of hair! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would go with a brand I know personally...but you sound like you know what you're doing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Looks like you had a great time shopping!! I am currently using the bitoin creme. I have nothing to report though!

Bunny77

Hey Kitchentician! How long was that JCP sale going on? I might have to go myself? Was it a nationwide sale, as far as you know?

KinksnCurlz

**CH enters singing**
a shopping we will go
a shopping we will go
hi ho spaghetti O
a shopping we will go
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I enjoy buying new prods... i just don't know when i will ever get around to using any of them /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tonya

OK I need those two Nexxus products...guess I will be going to JCPenney soon

LABETT

I have the Nexxus Biotin Creme which I have been really enjoying love the tingle.

lovelymissyoli

I miss when I shopped like this. Right now I have to cut down on buying anymore products (i.e. shampoo &amp; conditioner) until I use up the 8 bottles I bought last month.