It's Saturday....what are you doing to your hair?!

I've thrown it into a donut bun after soaking it down with my moisturizing spray and slicking with castor oil and shea butter. I probably will DC tomorrow after church. I'm feeling lazy today.

Nada. I'm clipping it up for a cute updo today, then maybe putting it in pincurls so I can wear it curly this week.

DC session w/ garlic due to losing a fight with some clarifying poo crap last night. I tried to prepare my hair for a good DC with some ORS hair mayo, evoo, and honey. But I overstripped my hair in the clarifying process, b/c my hair feels like crap today. So, I'l DC tonight and try to have a good hair week... :ohwell:

i've got my hair up in a bun today. i'm going to wash and DC today. I am debating whether or not i want to roller set it. I was looking at another LHCF's fotki and she air dries her hair in two pigtails and secures the ponytails with 3 or 4 hair bands each. i haven't tried that method of air drying yet. seems like a good way to keep the hair smooth.

i'll try anything to avoid a roller set today. 90 minutes just to roller set is just too much! and 3 hours of drying... *sigh*

I washed with clarifying shampoo, let it dry a lot, then took pics and uploaded them on fotki just cuz :drunk:. It was interesting to see my hair totally clean and nearly dry. It's so bushy and fun--had a ton of swang.

Now I am deep conditioning and I may rollerset--haven't totally decided yet.

Last edited:
Not a thing. :look:

I might moisturize and tie it up later, but today has been a lazy day for me.

I am doing my henna/protein treatment tomorrow, though.

i'm dc'ing right now......with Miss Keys 10en1 & my heatcap.

i clarified...and i'm gonna rollerset and straighten. Im mainly doing it to see how my ends are doing since i'm 15-16 weeks post but i haven't trimmed since xmas

well i washed and dc'ed my hair last night

but i trimmed my hair a few minutes ago and i'm currently re-dc'ing on dry hair to see if i get better results.

i'll be twisting later.

I washed my hair last night, did the Apoghee 2 step protein conditioning, followed by another conditioning treatment and a solar roller set. I used the soft bonnet and let my hair dry, but not fully. I tied it up with a scarf last night and put it in 4 plaits today. Since I'm in relaxing, I haven't styled it.

I'm in braids now, so I just washed and I am DC'ing with ORS replenshing pack. I then plan to rise and spray Infusium 23 afterwards...

I'll probably clarify with baking soda and water since I'm in braids. I'm thinking about making an Ayurvedic scalp oil tonight as well.:look:

I did an overnight cholesterol DC washed it out, shampooed w/ aphogee shampoo for damaged hair(1st wash) then I shampooed with aphogee's moisturizing shampoo (2nd wash) then I applied the aphogee 2 min conditioner,combed it through then added cholesterol again and put on a cap. Let it sit fr 15 min then rinse. Pat dry, apply aphogee reconstructorizer, aphogee vitamin leave in. Then comb. It through. Apply chi silk infusion + optimum moisturizer/heat protectant (its a 3 in 1), comb it through then blow dry. Finish off by sectioning it off into 4 sectiions and flat iron with my biosilk flat plates. Sounds like a lot but my hair loves it once a week ;)

I just washed my hair with Aphogee for Damaged hair, used the Aphogee two minute reconstructor and put Vatika oil in my hair. I will put the henna over the Vatika and go to sleep. In the morning I will rinse out the henna and apply the Indigo for two hours. I will then deep condition with a moisturiser.

I have never done the henna this way so I will report back after it is done.

I'm gonna prepoo tonigh with some olive oil and honey and co-wash tomorrow with Mango & Line's Protein Conditioner (first time I'm trying it).

ok I'm almost done.

I shampooed with suave humectant 2x
I applied an ample amount of hair mayonnaise from root to tip. Icombed through with a wide toothed comb and then covered with a plastic cap for about 30 mins
I then rinsed, then towel blotted my hair
I applied ors olive oil moisturizer (extra thick) to my damp hair.
I sprayed in heat protectant and blowdried.

I'm now flat ironing. I spray heat protectant to each part again before I iron.

I see my hair is growing ....YAY ME!!.... I looked like I'll need a trim soon but I'm staying away from scissor till June I think.

I'll post pics when I'm done

Nothing now, just got my relaxer done from a 3 month stretch. Stretching is working - I went from Nap to Shoulder in 8 months. Treating it like silk!

Back