It's Saturday....what are you doing to your hair?!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm doing a DC once I get off work.

I've neglected my hair all week..... it's time for some hair and scalp TLC. I'm also getting a sew-in done this week.

I did an overnight conditioner and need to rinse it out. I'll probably put some twists in. I plan on dying my hair tuesday so I'm getting in as much conditioning as possible beforehand.

I bought some henna yesterday. So I plan on putting some vatika oil on my hair overnight and doing the henna treatment in the morning.

I'm going for a run and then I'm coming home to do a henna glossing (with some cellophane mixed in :giggle:) and a DC...then I'm back in braids.

i washed dc and colored my hair on thursday, yesterday i straightened and put my rollers in. today ill just let it blow in the wind and take a few pics of it doing so.

did a dc and braid out yesterday so now it's all up in a messy bun w/ a few curls dangling out

I just put my henna in and now im about to do house work then take a nap, then I'll DC. Im off work today so I got to get it all in

I did a co-wash with vo5 strawberries/cream and now i am doing a deep con with ors under my heating cap. then i going to use my alter-ego leave in, redo my braids that need to be tight use my hair butter air dry the use a little what ever grown aide i get my hand on lol i have 4 kind now .then put on my satin cap.and i am done

I thought I was going out tonight so I rushed to do my rollerset early today rather than tomorrow...still under dryer and 45 minutes behind schedule for the rest of my day...when will I learn? :wallbash:

I did a pre-poo oil treatment overnight with some Amla oil with a little MT mixed in and the last few drops of ORS.

So when I came back from Costco I shampooed out and then co-washed. Now I'm sitting under the heat cap with some Cholesterol.

I haven't figured out whether I will blow-dry, rollerset or just twist and go yet.

cowash with Suave naturals
apply Organix Smoothing Shea Butter as leave-in
Fantasia Ic gel
air dry

Pre-pooed with something leftover I had mixed up in a bottle (I think it was Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner + EVOO)
Shampooed with CON
Oil rinse with EVOO, Jojoba, Tea tree
IC'd with Naked Naturals
Am currently DCing with ORS Pak + Coconut Oil
Will rinse this out, moisturize, seal, put in a few big twists to dry, put on my wig and STEP OUT since this is the first day it's been above 40 degrees since October! :grin:

I have yet to rinse out the DC that I put in last night and slept in. I'm about to take a nap and will rinse when I wake up.

I did a co-wash this morning and when I get back home I will DC and experiment with twists.

I'm going for a run and then I'm coming home to do a henna glossing (with some cellophane mixed in :giggle:) and a DC...then I'm back in braids.

AJJ, please report back how this worked out - I'm thinking about trying this out too.

I shampooed, Dced with Pibbs dryer and steamer (Pibbs to get it hot, steamer for moisture), rollerset and now I'm under the dryer. I wll flat iron my roots when I'm done.

I Got up and did an ayurveda co-wash right over my MT pre-pooed scalp. Oiled me hair this morning with some shikakai and brahmi oils, applied a co-wash of a tablespoon each of kalpi tone, brahmi, shikakai, bhringraj, amla, henna, and tulsi powders. I also added Tresemme silk protein conditioner and coconut oil to the mix. It was so nice and smooth but felt a little stiff on my hair. It washed out quite nice though. Now I'm DCing with Kera Care Humecto mixed with Alter Ego Garlic treatment on my hair for a couple of hours. I'm getting ready to do a sew in early next week so I am making sure my hair is as conditioned as possible beforehand.

I was going to wash my hair but I felt too cold to.. so nothing I'm just hiding it under my scarf for the day

I did a 1hr. pre-poo this morning with a mixture of steeped brahmi powder, shea butter and Kirkland Signature Moisturizing Condish. Then I mixed MT with Coconut Oil and Mahabringraj and coated with that.

I washed it out and DC'd for 5 minutes with Silicon Mix.

Rinsed it and I am SOOO sure I overmoisturized cuz my hair was like a stretchy band when I detangled :nono:. SO I sprayed a little infusium 23 leave-in (which I hate:wallbash:) and have it in one big twist airdrying.

Joico reconstructor - for the first time ever

ETA: i just read a pre-poo thread, so i'll pre-poo with a cheapie condish and coconut oil, then wash w/burts bees, then the protein treatment.

Last edited:
Back