It's been about a year since I joined...

MsQ

I don't post on here often because I've gotten lazy. :nono: I decided to take a picture today because I realized it's been about a year since I joined. Some people had been commenting on how my hair has grown so much, but I didn't really notice...

Well, a picture(s) really is worth 1,000 words...

Thank you, ladies, for all of your hair knowledge! :yep:

ETA: Pic # 1 - Early Spring 2008
Pic # 2 - October 2008
Pic # 3 - March 26, 2009

Attachments

• earlyspring2008.jpg
    earlyspring2008.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 230
  • oct2008.jpg
    oct2008.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 170
  • march26-2009lengthcheck.jpg
    march26-2009lengthcheck.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Thank you ma'am!!! I never though it would grow past my shoulders! Now if I could only get some thickness!!:wallbash:

Great growth girl.....wow!

Can you hear APL calling your name MsQ? I can.............

Thank you so much for the encouragement ladies! I will jump for joy when I reach APL!!!!:drunk:

If I had never found LHCF I would have still been struggling with my hair breaking around bottom neck length!:nono: You ladies are hairsavers! :grin:

I'm glad I can be an inspiration PGirl. Can't wait to see your year progress in August!:yay:

Wow..u see. I should have been where u are TWICE. I've been here for two years and I'm just now gettin to the length in my siggy from ear length :lachen: this is very inspirational!

Last edited:
My year anniversary will be in August! I can't wait. Thanks for the inspiration!

me too!!!!

OP: girl, you got some great growth there!!! *sigh* i hope my one year shows that much growth and retention.

ETA: okay, so what's the reggie?? you know the routine.. :lol:

OP: girl, you got some great growth there!!! *sigh* i hope my one year shows that much growth and retention.

ETA: okay, so what's the reggie?? you know the routine.. :lol:[/quote]

Thank you!

I have been sooooo slippin' on my regimen alllll winter!:look:

Prior to the winter, I dc and cw2-3 times per week. I can't rollerset very well :nono: so I would just throw my hair into a ponytail and put one roller on it so the ends can dry straight.

I used to use BeeMine, but ran out and never re-ordered :look:. (Which reminds me that I need to do so because that did help a lot over the summer...)

Since the winter, I get my hair done by the Dominicans once every two weeks. If I am up to 6 weeks post, no blow dry. After that, I blow dry. The off weeks that I don't go to the salon, I dc/cw once/week.

I have stretched my last two relaxers at least 3 months.

But what has REALLY helped me is PRAYER!!! :pray:

Beautiful progress....I'm always intrigued by people who don't post that much & are doing so well on their HCJ. Thanks for sharing!

wow......u have made great progress!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here as long as u and hope to see some progress when i do my next length check. i should try putting a roller at the ends so that my buns dont look so boring.

have u ever trimmed? when u say u go to the dominicans....do u get blow outs every 2 weeks or just rollerset??

thanks 4 sharing!

wow......u have made great progress!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here as long as u and hope to see some progress when i do my next length check. i should try putting a roller at the ends so that my buns dont look so boring.

have u ever trimmed? when u say u go to the dominicans....do u get blow outs every 2 weeks or just rollerset??

thanks 4 sharing!

The roller on the end also adds some body to my ponytails/buns.

I haven't trimmed in a looooooooooooong time. I don't think I've trimmed since joining LHCF.

As for when I go to the Dominican salon, I only get blowouts after I am well past my touch-up...whenever the ng starts getting difficult...

Back