It's been ONE year since I have been Transitioning.

Mwenye_Heri

I am just so happy that I have crossed over 52 weeks of Protective Styling, do's and don'ts and what ever struggle that I have come across my hair. I have tried the MoGro, Hairveda, Conwashing and whatever else to help me understand my hair. Some have worked some haven't but this is the Journey that I am taking with my hair. Since I am in a weave I don't have any hair pics from this day but I will post a pic from One year ago and a pic from December. I am just so glad that I found this hair board when I was on my way, after six months trasitioning, to get a relaxer from anybody around. Thank You Ladies for your advice and encouragement and I hope that in another year I would be fully transitioned to natural with BSL hair. Thanks:grin:

198602292357_0_1.jpg
February 2008.

SANY0563.jpg
December 2008.

Congrats to you. I know first hand how hard it can be, so keep up the good work!

Girl, you deserve an award!

I really do applaud folks that transition for the long term.

I dont see how yall do it. Good luck with the rest!

Congratulations and much successon your continued transition - tis no easy task!!

I'm glad you finally found something that works for you to make the task more manageable.

BB

I am about seven months post now. Thank you very much for the encouragement!! Maybe I CAN make the one year mark :)

Back