Is that Beyonce's hair?

Re: Is that Beyonce\'s hair?

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone lives in Los Angeles, all you have to do is go to a shop called Spice Hair Oasis(i've mentioned this before)and see a lot of celebrities getting their weave put in. It looks real. I had a few done and a well known beautician from another shop could not believe that I had a weave. Also, Beyonce usually gets fusion. Brandy has been to Spice also. Now she is chicken bald...LOL. Wearing braids forever is damaging(I would know seeing that I am always in the same shop with them getting a weave because of it). So remember, in the industry damn near every Celebrity on TV no matter was nationality has a weave or some type of extentions(I don't mean everybody but close).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.........I was watching the style channel the other night and Kate Hudson had a weave in How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. I think most celebrities wear some type of extension or weave regardless of race or nationality.

Monica also admitted to wearing a weave for a fuller look but i'm guessing for length also.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS- Props to Gabrielle Union.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto! She the only one that admits it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember reading a magazine article about her. They were interviewing her while she was getting her weave tightned!! She went on to say she was NOT ashamed!

I love that about her...don't play games...be real about it. It doesn't bother me when a famous person wears weaves...only if it looks horrible or if they try to pretend that it's really theirs.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here 'cause I know that I had worn plenty of weave in my lifetime!lol

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I agree. If you ladies would like to have the Gabriel Union look. I also know her sylist. Her name is Paula and she own's a shop called Emerald Shatto. She also does Blu Cantrell's hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Blu Cantrell's hair a weave?

Tebby

I think Monica tells stories, but who knows. One minute, she was claiming to be natural (correct me if I'm wrong), then next thing I read, she said she was getting a perm twice a year.

And I think she probably wears tracks for length. In the latest SBH magazine, the interviewer asked her what happened to that huge blonde chunk she had in the front of her hair. She claimed she cut the whole chunk off and wore bangs to transition. First of all, I've never seen her in bangs. Second of all, that must've been a HUGE bang, considering that splice of blonde took up half her whole head, and third, no way her hair went from bangs to the past shoulder length that it is, unless she did some unbelievable blending. I think she just simply dyed her whole head black, considering that's her latest haircolor. That's all she had to say. Trynna sound all sophisticated.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yip, Blu sports a weave. She also admits that she does.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I didn't know that. Her hair looks really nice.

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't bother me when a famous person wears weaves...only if it looks horrible or if they try to pretend that it's really theirs.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Ashanti..that girl is always in SBH talking about since she has such long hair she had to take really good care of it. PLEASE!

That girl had waist hair in Foolish, shoulder length in Happy, a hot mess in Baby, back to shoulder length in her diary on mtv, and now shes sporting some blond mess.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't bother me when a famous person wears weaves...only if it looks horrible or if they try to pretend that it's really theirs.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Ashanti..that girl is always in SBH talking about since she has such long hair she had to take really good care of it. PLEASE!

That girl had waist hair in Foolish, shoulder length in Happy, a hot mess in Baby, back to shoulder length in her diary on mtv, and now shes sporting some blond mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

True true true
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Tebby

Yip. In SBHC Magazine, in one picture, it is SO obvious she's wearing a wig. She has a part in the middle of her head, and the part has no scalp.
rofl.gif

I can't stand to see black celebrities with weaves like Beyonce's. Everytime I see that Crazy in Love video I want to throw something. I don't have a problem with weaves but at least make it look like it's your real hair. The way her weave looked in that video pissed me off because black women DO NOT have hair like that. That long,flowing,silky hair. It's not the length that bothers me,it's the texture. I call it "Barbie doll hair". And that darn Pepsi commercial when she gets out of the car and the wind is blowing through her long,bone straight,silky hair. Drives me nuts. There is another board I frequent and they are convinced she wears a "scalp wig". I think they may be right because of how in videos she can get her hair wet and fling her hair around.

To me, it looks kinda scary in the Pepsi commercial, almost like it's on life support and was about to blow right on off with the wind.

What's a scalp wig?

She looks like an alien with her hair long one length and parted in the middle it makes her head look very long and oval and her eyes look huge!
analien3.gif

And I like Beyonce!

I think a scalp wig is a wig with a skin colored scalp. You can part it and style it like real hair.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with weaves but at least make it look like it's your real hair. The way her weave looked in that video pissed me off because black women DO NOT have hair like that. That long,flowing,silky hair. It's not the length that bothers me,it's the texture. I call it "Barbie doll hair". And that darn Pepsi commercial when she gets out of the car and the wind is blowing through her long,bone straight,silky hair. Drives me nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree here because I know quite a few black women (family too) that have so called "barbie doll" hair blowing in the wind.
smile.gif

Ooohh! Gotcha. That would make sense. I've seen her perform and she was shaking her hair all around, it's a wonder that thing ain't fly into the audience.

[ QUOTE ]
Ooohh! Gotcha. That would make sense. I've seen her perform and she was shaking her hair all around, it's a wonder that thing ain't fly into the audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that happening...what a shame that would be!!

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yip, Blu sports a weave. She also admits that she does.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I didn't know that. Her hair looks really nice.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know that either
nuts.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can see that happening...what a shame that would be!!

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to me. I'd be the main one laughing too.
laugh.gif

"Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh....."

[ QUOTE ]
Not to me. I'd be the main one laughing too.
laugh.gif

"Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh....."

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHA
rofl.gif

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with weaves but at least make it look like it's your real hair. The way her weave looked in that video pissed me off because black women DO NOT have hair like that. That long,flowing,silky hair. It's not the length that bothers me,it's the texture. I call it "Barbie doll hair". And that darn Pepsi commercial when she gets out of the car and the wind is blowing through her long,bone straight,silky hair. Drives me nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree here because I know quite a few black women (family too) that have so called "barbie doll" hair blowing in the wind.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I have seen this on people I know too. I think it is just bone straight hair that has been flat ironed. Actually in the past when I was sporting my shoulder length bob my hair would look like that and blow in the wind.

On that pepsi commercial BEYONCE'S HAIR WAS JACKED UP!! I mean that really golden color (not hers) with the big curl on the top of her head was just UGGGLLY! Ok . now in the crazyinlove video in the beginning when she's walking, her bone straight hair looked REALLY good. But then when it got towards the middle and end with the dance routines her hair looked so fake!! I mean her hair looked almost heavy like it was a brick weighing her head down. That makes me wonder..... and then it looked so raggedy. I mean the girls at my school have a wwaaaayyy better weave job then she did!!

[ QUOTE ]

I have seen this on people I know too. I think it is just bone straight hair that has been flat ironed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Anyone can have that straight "Barbie-doll hair" with the help of a good serum like Biosilk Silk Therapy and a flat-iron.
smile.gif
One time last year a stylist worked miracles on my hair. It was soooo straight, soft & silky!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have seen this on people I know too. I think it is just bone straight hair that has been flat ironed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Anyone can have that straight "Barbie-doll hair" with the help of a good serum like Biosilk Silk Therapy and a flat-iron.
smile.gif
One time last year a stylist worked miracles on my hair. It was soooo straight, soft & silky!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that is how my stylist did it!

Let me jump in the conversation. That is NOT B's hair. I'm watching her right now on BET. She's making the video for "Baby Boy". Her hair does look like a Barbie's. Not the swinging and silky kind of thing. It looks plastic and fake, like a doll. It's not cute at all. At least they could have used human hair.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand to see black celebrities with weaves like Beyonce's. Everytime I see that Crazy in Love video I want to throw something. I don't have a problem with weaves but at least make it look like it's your real hair. The way her weave looked in that video pissed me off because black women DO NOT have hair like that. That long,flowing,silky hair. It's not the length that bothers me,it's the texture. I call it "Barbie doll hair". And that darn Pepsi commercial when she gets out of the car and the wind is blowing through her long,bone straight,silky hair. Drives me nuts. There is another board I frequent and they are convinced she wears a "scalp wig". I think they may be right because of how in videos she can get her hair wet and fling her hair around.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only prob i have with Bee is that her roots be a hot mess and then the silky ness just comes down. her hair has a hump in it sometimes from her natural hair being so natural and her weave being so weave.

you would think with a professional stylist for a mother her and her sister's hair would be tight

[ QUOTE ]
Let me jump in the conversation. That is NOT B's hair. I'm watching her right now on BET. She's making the video for "Baby Boy". Her hair does look like a Barbie's. Not the swinging and silky kind of thing. It looks plastic and fake, like a doll. It's not cute at all. At least they could have used human hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chile, i saw that last night as well and i thought her hair reminded me of my daughter's barbie doll. Why does B's hair always look like "who did it and ran"??? She needs another stylist because her mother has Got 2 go! In any event, her hair looked BEAUTIFUL with the cornrolls on the side and the curls.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chile, i saw that last night as well and i thought her hair reminded me of my daughter's barbie doll. Why does B's hair always look like "who did it and ran"??? She needs another stylist because her mother has Got 2 go! In any event, her hair looked BEAUTIFUL with the cornrolls on the side and the curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Back