“insert” 4a pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I claim 4a--a few old pics:

Hair--no products:
2eatd06.jpg

33w4pjc.jpg

I'm confused, her hair without product doesn't look 3c at all to me :ohwell:. That's not mostly 4a?

I'm confused, her hair without product doesn't look 3c at all to me :ohwell:. That's not mostly 4a?

:lol: I know honey :)

I was confused too. But many members (not you) have pointed out that my hair texture is 3c and not 4a. When I look at my hair I see 4a too.

I'm glad you see it.

ETA: or they'll see 3c/4a mix....I don't see 3c nothing :lol:

Last edited:
:love: Love all the pics ladies. I wonder how we could have ever doubted for even one minute how beautiful we are and our hair...just gorgeous!!!!!! 4a or whatever, just beautiful!!!!!!

I don't do much to my hair but here goes:

100_2093.jpg

100_2099.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2077.jpg

100_2079.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2085.jpg

111_0167.jpg

011-8.jpg

013-6.jpg

020-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

083.jpg

ok lol I am going to stop but I could go all day to as far back as when I Bc'd lol.

Anyone think I'm their hair cousin or sis or twin? I've seen a few peeps that sort of have similar hair to mine but I've seen so many pics I don't remember who they were. Lol.

I know this may sound weird, but I'm in a family full of 3C's and I'm 4a. I've been defending my tiny ringlets b/c I've been told my whole life that it's bad hair. Looking at these beautiful heads of hair, I feel validated (lol) bc I've always loved my hair. My family is just constrained by the stigma.

I dont get it either. I see some people in this post and I think my hair is in the wrong thread but then I see others and think my hair belongs here. Its so confusing.

Arosieworld, your siggy pic...whenever i see it i think, 'why did she put a manniquin (sp?) picture there?' You look perfect bald like that, like you should be in a shop window. :yep:

I haven't been on here for ages but I remember Serenity was pretty close to being my hair twin. I haven't been on Fotki for ages too. *Off to check out Fotki*

Anyone think I'm their hair cousin or sis or twin? I've seen a few peeps that sort of have similar hair to mine but I've seen so many pics I don't remember who they were. Lol.

Sheena, based on your photos, you and I are fraternal hair twins.

I'm a 4a!!!! :)

NO PRODUCT/UN-MANIPULATED HAIR-FRESHLY WASHED (DAMP)

WASH N GO-LITERALLY

SHINGLED-MANIPULATED WITH LOTS OF GEL & DIFFUSED WITH BLOW-DRYER

3 WEEK OLD TWISTS

I was told that I am a 4a silky, but I disagree...there's nothing "silky" about my hair texture at all...Is it soft?? yes, very...silky?? nope. And I still love it:grin:...Just take a look at my no-product, unmanipulated pics (first two) and you can CLEARLY see that its no where near "silky"...I would describe my hair as fine/very dense/4a...

Just adding some naked hair pics I took today. This is my hair just freshly co washed. Nothing in it.
Ignore the date on the camera.

100_2804.jpg

100_2800.jpg

100_2795.jpg

Arosieworld, your siggy pic...whenever i see it i think, 'why did she put a manniquin (sp?) picture there?' You look perfect bald like that, like you should be in a shop window. :yep:
awwwww Thank you!:blush: That's so sweet. Bald was fun and easy but at that same time it was a lot of work. I like to hid behind my hair. It just drew way to much attention and conjecture. I glad I have that picture though its one of only a few I took during that time period. I was tryin to still be sexy for a man that thought only women with long hair could be.:look::rolleyes:

Back