“insert” 3C/4A (mixed texture only) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

sweetpeadee

My 4A is under that top layer somewhere, in the crown.

Priss Pot: Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

omachine

O'machine i think you look like a very strong 3c (unless you used a gel or product that enhanced the curl)

any newer pics ? with naked hair??

actually the third pic is me straight out of the shower, no product....hence the reason i have no shrinkage haha....but i'm only a strong 3c when my hair is wet...dry, definitely 4a all the way....

Attachments

• wet hair.jpg
    wet hair.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 246

princessnad

any updated pics princess? DID YOU BIG CHOP???:lick::lick:
also... any newer pics with no ends and any pictures with no product ? so cute by the way

Wet no product
photo(3).JPG

Dry no product
photo.JPG

Trying out ecostyler gel- dry
photo(2).JPG
(don't know if I like it btw, my hair didn't look as smooth as without. I was going out that night and thought it would help me stop the poof. It did. But not sure that I like the look.)

Sorry, those are iphone pics so may not be that great. Feel free to confirm my type or kick me out to another thread. I'm just trying to find my hair sisters/twins.

LilMissSunshine5

I am not fully natural/haven't BC yet, but the back is fully natural bc I chopped my hair off in November to get an angled bob :lol: I think I belong here, but if not let me know...I'll post more pics next month when I take out my micros and completely BC :yep: Without further ado...

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    592.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 148

greenandchic

Top of pony puff with oils. 3c front 4a back

Second day WnG after pineapple

Trying to show henna color (hard to see texture due to stretching)

You can see more 4 in the back

Some of these photos are from many moons ago. I need to take more...

Bublin

I think you are a 4a/3c mix for sure. More 4a than 3c. Do you have photos of the front?

I have alot of straightish heat damage at the front from where i was flatironing alot to blend in with half wigs.
I now realise that area was/is more 3c and was more vulnerable to heat damage which is why i have stopped all heat now.

I wasn't sure if i was a mix as i do have silky defined curls but as a whole head of hair, it is quite coarse.

Thanks.