WnG With KCCC:

1 week old twistout with Afroveda Curl Define + KBB Super Silky:

My texture:

Last edited:
:grin: That's so awesome!

And even the way we took our pics too! Look at this one:

mrwvba.jpg

Oh--emmm-geeee i never thought id see the day! :lachen:
we def did!! haha omgosh!:clap: this is cool! now ahem share your tips tricks and practices with me LOL

MissB and Ivey, I think you guys are type 3C

This thread has me more confused than any other. Some people my hair looks like and others it doesn't :ohwell: I keep going back and forth between moving my pics here or not, ugh!

But seriously, MissB and Ivey, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! :love4:

Thanks! Yours is jaw dropping! I can't wait to get some more length. I BC'd last year :drunk:

There's my buddy! :D

This thread has me more confused than any other. Some people my hair looks like and others it doesn't :/ I keep going back and forth between moving my pics here or not, ugh!

But seriously, MissB and Ivey, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! :love4:

There's my buddy! :D

thank youuuu!! and your hair is beautifullll!

Hmm..I'm pretty sure I am a mix of both 3C and 4A because I have both coils and slight waves. When my hair is wet, it hangs more, but you can still see some 4A strands. When my hair dries, you see it A LOT more. But I will look at some more pics and see. You may be right though. I have a hard time typing my hair because the curl pattern changes slightly depending on what products I use. :scratchch

You can still have coils and be a type 3 rather than a type 4. It's the size of the coils that can still make the difference. Especially when talking about "3C" which didn't exist originally. I also think both of you are 3c, rather than any 4a.

Anyone think I'm their hair cousin or sis or twin? I've seen a few peeps that sort of have similar hair to mine but I've seen so many pics I don't remember who they were. Lol.

ok, I think I fixed it. YAY!

above - 2008 - dry hair, no product

above - 2008 dry hair, no product, different textures

above - 2009 - dry hair about to do twists. my hair in the back dries up to be really coarse and has insane shrinkage

above - 2010 - dry hair - i think some hair oil or no product

above - 2010 damp hair - different textures

Here's mine!
hair2.html

above - 2008 - different textures
1020474.html

above - 2009 - back of head
img-0180.html

above 2010
texture1-jpg.html

above - 2010 - roots

I think the front and middle may be 3c, and the back and sides are 4a... perhaps; not really sure.

ETA...
*****, how do I upload pics? My pictures aren't showing.

OK, I'm back. I just took these now, so sorry for the frizz. So these aren't 4A coils?? I have some of these throughout my hair, but you can barely notice them. Also, when they're wet, they hang and appear looser. Please don't tell me I've been walking around telling people I'm a 3C/4A mix when I'm not! :perplexed

2pzb1oz.jpg

15eiiiu.jpg

dwuqes.jpg

I think you can see it more here:
Back3-vi.png

everytime i see more pics of your hair my jaw just drops all over again my fricken hair twin (especially since i have length now lol)

i have no idea but ill claim you cuz ur hair is gorgeousssss:grin:

Thanks so much! :grin: But um, look who's talking?? I'll claim you right back! *Grabs MissBCurly and yells, "she's taken!"* LOL! Seriously, if my hair looks like yours when it's longer I'll be :grin: all day, everyday.

ETA: And I agree! I thought you and Ivey were the same person! She is DEFINITELY your twin!

Back