“insert” 3C/4A (mixed texture only) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

NikStarrr

I simply call myself a 4a---but I do realize I have a slight mix.

Wash n go a year ago--to compare the curls at a shorter length.

davisbr88

NikStar - you have one of the most beautiful heads of hair I have ever seen! What styling products do you use for your WNGs? I'm taking notes for when my transition ends!

AwesomelyNappy

great thread.

I have a request OP, can you make a master link thread that compiles links to all of the "Insert #type" threads? and also post the link to that master thread in the op of each of the "insert#type" threads? If they were all connected, it might make it more easier to cross reference hair types without having to shift thru pages and searching. i didn't even know some of the hair types were made into threads until i went to page 3... i hope that makes sense.

SexySin985

My 4A is under that top layer somewhere, in the crown.

PP, I just LOVE your hair. :lick: Such an inspiration.

I feel you. I've never really been confused about my type. It's mostly 4a. But looking at other people's pictures makes it confusing.

I'm just gonna roll with what works for me and has worked for me for the last 3 years. I'm mostly 4a with a little 3c in the front. The very back is looser too but IDK what texture that would be considered.

Glam you are another one of my inspirations:yep: You are making such fantastic progress. I remembered when you BC'ed. It's funny cuz I had the urge to BC the same time you did yours but I was to scared:ohwell:. I can't wait to get to your kind of progress. Keep up the good work!:yep:

curali

14 months transitioning and I still 'don't' know what my 'type' is.

I have tight coils at nape, loose, thin S-shaped in the crown and very soft all over.

Any ideas?

Ms.Christ3n

I simply call myself a 4a---but I do realize I have a slight mix.

It looks like you are one of my hair sisters! Not quite my twin though. and I've gotten many PMs and suggestions that my hair is 3b/3c...I think you have more than just a slight mix.

Ediese

Lol that's okay with me. Im still not convinced I'm not totally 4a so I thought that'd help. I know BMP would be on me if I posted in the 4a thread.

:dance7:

noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE MORE OF A MIX? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY POST HERE???:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: :dance7:

in other words, really....REALLY trying to limit some of the confusion....so if maybe everyone only posted in 1 thread??? if you choose later to move.....please delete the pics (add a little note) and move them to another thread??

is that ok with you ladies???

jry2lnghair

Here's my contribution.

Attachments

• sherlene hair 074.jpg
    sherlene hair 074.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 365
  • sherlene hair 075.jpg
    sherlene hair 075.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 352
  • sherlene hair 077.jpg
    sherlene hair 077.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 374

omachine

thanks for posting this topic...i love checking out the pictures and the individual regimens!!....and, it's so easier to stalk people when they are all on the same thread :yep:

Attachments

• teri laflesh curlyhairmethod 041.jpg
    teri laflesh curlyhairmethod 041.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 479
  • curly hair march 10 032.jpg
    curly hair march 10 032.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 459
  • nola 005.jpg
    nola 005.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 473
  • curly hair march 10 022.jpg
    curly hair march 10 022.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 363
  • hat trick 044.jpg
    hat trick 044.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 322

NikStarrr

Am I in the right spot?

Hair is about 75% dry in this pic. The are not dry is the middle/back. The face I was making was not cute so I had to delete it.

From what I can tell, you look like a 3c.

thanks for posting this topic...i love checking out the pictures and the individual regimens!!....and, it's so easier to stalk people when they are all on the same thread

You too.

Last edited:

SheenaVee

Oh damn, I didn't see this thread lol. I THINK I'm a mix of 3c and 4a, but I posted all my pics over in the 4a thread, so if you wanna see em you can look in that one. :)