I'm so bored with C&G

sareca

The longer my hair becomes the more I want it out so I can show it or play in it. I'm not quiting, but I'm terribly tired of braids. What are my other C&G sistas doin' for hair boredom? How the heck do you spice up braids?

gosh my hair is in twists extensions right now and I'm so tired of them, I haven't even moisturized them in who knows how long: bad bad I know and I'm gonna pay for it later.

I don't know how big your braids are but you can wet them and plait them up ( as if you were doing a braid out on your own hair). Then you will have wavy, crinkly (big beyonce hair) the next day. That always makes me feel better.

I know braids can get boring, that's part of the reason why I haven't really stuck to the C&G method this year. YOu can use weaves as apart of this method though, and that's what I plan on doing when the weather cools down.

Ok, I'm feelin' these. I'm in dukey braids now, but I'm going smaller next time. So, I'll definitely try the braid-braid out. I've never had a weave, but I always wondered what I'd look like with one.

Oh try some kinky twists! they are cute. Also smaller briads are easier to style. micro braids (gotta REALLY watch your braider) are really nice to style. I still haev my hari down but when I get paid Im going back to braids. Im gonna wear some fishtail braids (maybe 2 or 4) and then back to pixies for school.

beyondcute said:
Oh try some kinky twists! they are cute. Also smaller briads are easier to style. micro braids (gotta REALLY watch your braider) are really nice to style. I still haev my hari down but when I get paid Im going back to braids. Im gonna wear some fishtail braids (maybe 2 or 4) and then back to pixies for school.

yeah, I did some kinky twists to my hair and I really like them. You can also try making them longer. Mine are like BSL-midback length. It's hot outside tho.

I never got bored with my human hair braids, I got them flexi-rodded and i have braided them and did a braid out, curled them with a curling iron etc. although I am not on the C&G routine.

sassyhair said:
I never got bored with my human hair braids, I got them flexi-rodded and i have braided them and did a braid out, curled them with a curling iron etc. although I am not on the C&G routine.

Yeah I guess that would make them the most versatile.

I am on the C&G challenge and I have been using human hair for my braids with a little bit of color to add more flavor. You know... spice it up a bit. I feel you on wanting to wear your hair out, but since I am getting great growth with this method I'll just wait and wear it out when it gets a bit longer.

Back