I'm Claiming SL Darnit!!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
It's not full SL ...it would be if my neck wasn't so darn long:perplexed

But the back is SL and the sides have some catching up to do..... so yea! I made it before December.... hopefully by December I WILL be FULL SL

I'm at work now so this is the pic I can provide y'all with for now.... taken my coworkers not too long ago. ... I'll post pics of the back when I go home tonight.

Attachments

• fficrop.jpg
    fficrop.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 190

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Claim it, girl! You're SL! Congratulations! :superbanana:

You look purdy, too :yep:

Tee

Val you look very pretty and approachable. I dont know what you do, but I would walk up to your lane for help because you look like you are ready to help. You have a beautiful head of thick hair too!!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Val you look very pretty and approachable. I dont know what you do, but I would walk up to your lane for help because you look like you are ready to help. You have a beautiful head of thick hair too!!!
thank you very much.... I work at a hotel.... nice to know you'd let me check you in!!

here are the back views taken a few mins ago

Attachments

• CIMG3777.jpg
    CIMG3777.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG3773.jpg
    CIMG3773.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG3774.jpg
    CIMG3774.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Yay!!!
I feel so proud that I made my first goal. My hair is longer than it's been in eons!!! Now I'm on to the next goal.... the elusive APL *shudders* I haven't been apl since my hair was first relaxed when I was a lil girl.

I was bored with my hair for the last 2 weeks and I literally didn't do anything to it. I didn't wash, I barely combed.... I just pulled it back in a tiny pony. Now I feel motivated again.

shetara20

thank you very much.... I work at a hotel.... nice to know you'd let me check you in!!

here are the back views taken a few mins ago

Congrats!!!! ur hair looks beautiful!!! i fell like im almost at SL!!!pray for me!LOL!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Thanks to all the information and pointers the LHCF ladies have posted, I know how to take care of my hair. Thanks for the support also!