IC heat protection polisher???

MWilson569

Hey ladies...Have any of you ever tried the IC heat protection polisher....I was browsing through my local bss and I came across it...I didnt get to really check it out because I was in a hurry...I already use the polisher for colored treated hair...but the heat protection polisher looks interesting since I like to flat iron my hair ...so any reviews would be appreciated- Melissa

lovechic

I SAW IT TOO AND WAS WONDERING ABOUT IT. IF ANYONE HAS USED IT LET ME KNOW. I MIGHT JUST BUY IT THIS WEEK ANYWAY.

KAddy

I think this is what I use. Does it come in a pink bottle? Here's a pic it's on the end. If so I have used it, but I use it when I do rollersets. I like it. It is to be used on wet hair though (I asked the girl in the bss). So I mix it with Lacio Lacio and put all through my hair. I think it works well too. I was using heat on my roots before I relaxed last night And the results were great.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I used it a week or so ago. I decided last minute to flat iron and trim, so I ran to Sally's. I bought it b/c it was the only protectant that I found that wasn't water based. I know wet hair and heat equal trouble /images/graemlins/naughty.gif. Anyhoo, I had already blown my hair out so I added the polisher to my dry hair. I think it protected well. I don't have much to compare it to. My ends still reverted, but I did have a nice silky finish. My ceramic iron was only on 5, so considering that I give it a /images/graemlins/up.gif. After washing I alway use Humectress and Lacio Lacio as a leave-in. I also used a little bit of avocado and castor oil to seal my ends before blowing out.

Tru_Mind

Yes, I use it. I love it, because it is not greasy and there's no build-up. /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif