Relaxed 4a/b & tangles

Ladies,
I usually wear braidouts 24/7 however I noticed when I do straighten my hair that I get a lot of tangles at the ends. I usually cowash with Aussie Moist, leave a little in, then use3 IC polisher and flat iron. It looks great but my ends seem to tangle. They do not appear to be splt or damaged. Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do to make the ends smoother. When my hair was damaged I never had this problem, now that it is growing and the healthiest it has even been i'm now having issues. Any help you can help will be wonderful! Thanks

Yes, could this be the culprit?

yes def. depending on how you set your hair when it's airdried. if you're doing a braidout...then flat ironing afterwards, it's possible to get tangles. if you want those ends to come out straighter...then you have to set your hair so that it's straight. try detangling the ends when wet...then setting on a roller. OR you can use the comb chase method when flat ironing

yes def. depending on how you set your hair when it's airdried. if you're doing a braidout...then flat ironing afterwards, it's possible to get tangles. if you want those ends to come out straighter...then you have to set your hair so that it's straight. try detangling the ends when wet...then setting on a roller. OR you can use the comb chase method when flat ironing

Thanks so much...I going to try this!

Back