I think I found the source of the problem!!

lovebug10

So I have had insane amounts of newgrowth from stretching, bee mine serum and taking my vitamins regularly. My hair looks longer but not as long as I would expect it to, especially after stretching. I know sometimes I forget to wrap or I may choose to wear my hair out. But I try hard to bun or pony tail and keep my hair up when I have my wool coat. My ends aren't horrible however they do need a light dusting. At first I was confused and then I realized the issue was my pony tail holder. I use the kinds that look like this: http://i21.twenga.com/health-beauty/hair-scrunchie/dcnl-hair-scrunchies-tp_1735281385139740801b.jpg and I was wondering why my hair kept breaking.

Those are my favorite because the extra fabric makes my bun look fuller. However I think its whats keeping me from retaining my ends. I'm switching to one of those ouchless silicon goody hair scrunchies and I will be using a donut in my hair but I will wrap it in black satin so my hair doesn't snag. Hopefully these changes will increase my retention level!

Aireen

You can still get those big scrunchies in a satin material. Glad you found the source of your problem though, now you can just change that and keep continuing with the serum, vitamins, and stretching.

lamaria211

lovebug10 said:
So I have had insane amounts of newgrowth from stretching, bee mine serum and taking my vitamins regularly. My hair looks longer but not as long as I would expect it to, especially after stretching. I know sometimes I forget to wrap or I may choose to wear my hair out. But I try hard to bun or pony tail and keep my hair up when I have my wool coat. My ends aren't horrible however they do need a light dusting. At first I was confused and then I realized the issue was my pony tail holder. I use the kinds that look like this: http://i21.twenga.com/health-beauty/hair-scrunchie/dcnl-hair-scrunchies-tp_1735281385139740801b.jpg and I was wondering why my hair kept breaking.

Those are my favorite because the extra fabric makes my bun look fuller. However I think its whats keeping me from retaining my ends. I'm switching to one of those ouchless silicon goody hair scrunchies and I will be using a donut in my hair but I will wrap it in black satin so my hair doesn't snag. Hopefully these changes will increase my retention level!

Which serum are u refering to?

naturalTAN

You can still get those big scrunchies in a satin material. Glad you found the source of your problem though, now you can just change that and keep continuing with the serum, vitamins, and stretching.

I found some satin ones for $3 in walmart that look just like the photo in the op. Well it was 3 satin and 3 regular fabric, all nude, brown, and black in one pack.

lovebug10

naturalTAN I'm definitely going to have to see if I can find some of those satin hair scrunchies

lamaria211 I'm talking about bee mine growth serum. I don't know if its helped much because i just started using it but I do notice a growth spurt with my vitamins