I really really really need help please. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cosigning on what Starr1 said and to also try to stay away from products that contain MSM...i think some women on LHCF can cosign that he has a tendency to straighten out one's natural curl pattern.....

But HOT DAMN....i think the REAL question is do you have a girlfriend???

Trust me!! Long hair don't care!! That's my motto---in this case no naps, naps...dont care...

:eek::blush::look:...........Welcome to the board.

wow, yall making me blush haha.
i never had so much attention before. Im from a really small town and im related to almost every good looking woman of color in a 15 mile radius.

. . . btw yes, im single, 22 years old. :)

i never had so much attention before. Im from a really small town and im related to almost every good looking woman of color in a 15 mile radius.

Oh no, now you've gone and done it!:rolleyes:

You're about to have women on you like white on rice. . .:look::lachen:

They'll be like :kisses:.

So I suggest you go hide.:hide:

I'm 21 Aries, pre-med neuroscience major....so what's your major, sign, and future goals :grin: j/k

But fa seriously....:look:
BTW, let's just keep this little secret in the hair forum.....If all the SBW on this board found out there was a single lightskinneded dude with that gud hurr on this forum our server might just crash :look: :lachen:. I'm truly surprised Whip hasn't introduced herself yet :lol: . Next thing you know women are gonna go back to putting 30 x 40 siggy "hair shot" pics in nothing but they bra and panties

Last edited:
oh wow...holla at your girl!

BIO in a nutshell:

Part-time pharm tech/part time-model/pre-med student just graduated with BS in biology and a minor in psych. When I'm not surfing the boards of LHCF and avoiding studying for my MCAT---i like taking long walks on the beach (lol jk). And another plus, although the nappy thing my have skipped you---it definitely wont skip your kids with me--- I have that strong nappy gene. I'm 22 and very corny, goofy and a dork...obviously...since im posting ad of myself on LHCF.

ummm...yaaa....Welcome to the board..... ok...I'm going to stop talking now...you're just too cute.

LOL at the bold.

I bet your pm box is FULL right now.

Im sorry I do find this amusing haha. :lachen:

My name is Brendan 22, Im a pre-law student, ex-military, im a capricorn; born the day after christmas, I was on MTV last year, I play piano (since I was 3 years old) and sing in a progressive rock band. called Paradox Avenue. I plan on going to U of I next fall or get famous with my music which ever comes first.

btw lol Im dreadfully shy in person:blush:.

By the time I got down to this!...

l_11b9cdf6ec1442a091e019fca59179c0.jpg

I was like Woo JESUS! :blush: & forgot ALL about the topic

Last edited:
:blondboob:blondboob

:grin:

ETA: I've got a man. I'm just playing. Y'all are too much. lol

Last edited:
I just have a feeling about this thread :look:.

Just curious, what is it MSA, you know you're not one to keep from saying what's on your mind :look:? PM me if you must.....I'm just nosy and trying to avoid studying.

:look: well damn! U are cute.

But seriously though. I don't see anything wrong with your hair. Looks fine to me. It's just what God gave u.

As far as making the hair kinkier....hmmmm.....dunno. Lots of ladies wanna loosen curls and not make them tighter.

Okay...I am going to need you not to play with my emotions...b/c you are hella fine. My hormones are raging like I am fifteen again..and that doesn't happen for me very often...lately..not at all. When I first saw you...I was already prepping myself that you weren't available. How are you available>??!?...I don't care if you are from podunk midwest little town America...you are just too fine. You are like this gorgeous cross of like Rick Fox with body of tyson beckford..it looks like from the pictures...and if thats an accurate description...then you are a perfect 6!

Six Pack
Six Feet Tall
more than 6 inches.....
and obviously on your way to more than six figures...

and with that being said...maybe I should continue this convo via pm....becausue I am trying so hard to be G rated. :sekret:

omy i think I have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle. lol. no no no. No six pack. working on it though lol. more than six inches? . . . hmm I'll give you that one. lol . . .

omg Im so gonna shut up. I really don't think im that cute. like I said Im dreadfully shy u wouldn't want to date me. I'm boring and 6 foot 3 inches tall and lanky btw im too clumbsy. I would be stepping all over your feet if we ever danced or anything haha.

lol and im a horrible student I dont even know if Ill make it through college, im a procrastinator. Im gonna try hard as hell though lol

anyway, my parents tell me im still single because of my lack of self confidence. Idk though.
Im Just Brendan. lol nothing special

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back