I have a bump on my scalp

lana

Well actually I have two bumps on my scalp. They are tiny and at the base of my scalp in the back. About the size of a little pimple. I only noticed because I massage my scalp while sitting at my desk. Yeah I do that.

Anyways what should I do about the two bumps, if anything. Is this a sign of scalp irritation? I just relaxed my hair last week and I didn't experience any problems. Except that the ACV rinse kinda burned a little, but I rinsed that off really super duper quick.

Any ideas? What should I do?

I've only washed my hair once since the relaxer.

cmw45

I have a bump at the center of my head too...I've had it since I was little...I don't think it's going anywhere so I just leave it alone.

lana

It hurts if I scratch it. I guess it could be an ingrown hair. I get those from time to time on my legs. I guess I'll leave it alone. It's a pimple like bump and it's new. It doesn't hurt unless I scratch it. So I stopped scratching. I hope it goes away. I'll drink a ton of water and see if that helps.

It's still there...

tapioca_pudding

I had two bumps on the middle of my head one day outta NO WHERE. They stayed around for a couple weeks and I finally went to my dermatologist. They were warts. I have NO clue where they came from, what caused them, etc. She zapped them and I havent had nemore since.

Not sure if this is your issue but maybe give it a week or so to see if theyre getting smaller/bigger/going away/multiplying, then decide what to do? They may just be hair bumps or an irritated follicle..