Aveda Scalp Benefits, Other Scalp Treatments?

mrsbookworm

Has anyone tried Aveda Scalp Benefits? Aubrey Organics Tea Tree Therapeutic? or other scalp treatments (shampoo/conditioner)? My scalp is breaking out into tiny bumps in the back and is extremely itchy. I tried applying tea tree oil, but that didn't work. I tried wiping the affected area with Sea Breeze for sensitive skin (that worked for a few hours). HEEELLPP! I'm going to dig my brains out. I am pregnant and don't know if this condition is exacerbating my scalp problem. :lachen:

LocksOfLuV

mrsbookworm said:
Has anyone tried Aveda Scalp Benefits? Aubrey Organics Tea Tree Therapeutic? or other scalp treatments (shampoo/conditioner)? My scalp is breaking out into tiny bumps in the back and is extremely itchy. I tried applying tea tree oil, but that didn't work. I tried wiping the affected area with Sea Breeze for sensitive skin (that worked for a few hours). HEEELLPP! I'm going to dig my brains out. I am pregnant and don't know if this condition is exacerbating my scalp problem. :lachen:

I tried Aveda Scalp benefits when I had braids. It was very very soothing, because it made the scalp feel all minty. I would def. recommend it. I don't know if it would work for tiny bumps though. I took it back, but I don't remember why.:confused: