I HATE it when....

Integrity

product manufacturers put a watery liquid product in a pour in bottle. i mean, how are we supposed to apply it without half of the liquid goes on the floor before your hands get in your hair???duh!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif i guess they want you to waste it so u go and buy more as u run out faster. a classic example is the doo gro leave in conditioner which is waterbased. a 5 year old would know to sell it in a spray bottle for easy application. the same goes for the leave in conditioner bottles in relaxer kits. sorry but i had to vent. we already vented about beauticians, now the manufacturers.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I totall feel you. I have wondered the same thing. The only thing that works for is shampoos and conditioners where you don't mind a lil spillage cause you're in the shower.

I was looking for a decent oil sheen (I opted for the ORS Nature's Shine which is wonderful by the way!!!) and most of the other bottles had tops where you'd have to our out the sheen into your hand. Like I'm gonna faff around with that in the morning. I need to spray & go!!!

I know. I had to run out of buy a spray bottle and a spout bottle trying to apply Infusium and Aubrey's Rosemary and Sage. Unless they have a deal with the spray bottle company then they need to start using a little common sense!

Back