I Had To Do The BC!

Cinnabuns

Well ladies I big chopped today (due to pressure form my twin sister Sugaplum:)-she big chopped last Friday) and let me tell you that I feel great!:woot:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I just wanted to thank the ladies here for their support on helping me go natural, this is the best feeling ever for me to be finally be free of perm-bondage. :lol:

Thanks ladies you are all the greatest. :kiss:

Note: I'll post pictures later on I promise ;)

Cinnabuns

No not yet Cminter, they have to be developed, I could'nt wait for them though (the photot place by my job is so slow :look:) I just had to shout out this great news right away. :)

Sweetyb

My goodness, you twins amaze me. You just haaave to look like one another, huh? Hee hee... just teasin. My sis and I are the same way. We're a year apart but have always looked alike. When I went natural, she did a year later, lol. Enjoy your new texture :)

Cichelle

Congrats! You seem so happy! I can't wait to see the pictures....so don't keep us waiting too long. :)

Wow, everyone is leaving me in the dust. I'll be the last woman standing with this transitioning thing. I don't think I'll be doing the BC anytime soon. But it does seem to be contagious...

mscounselor

Cichelle said:
Congrats! You seem so happy! I can't wait to see the pictures....so don't keep us waiting too long. :)

Wow, everyone is leaving me in the dust. I'll be the last woman standing with this transitioning thing. I don't think I'll be doing the BC anytime soon. But it does seem to be contagious...
Don't worry...Im still doing the long transition. There are some other women too. Just call me scared. :D

BLESSED1

Sweetyb said:
My goodness, you twins amaze me. You just haaave to look like one another, huh? Hee hee... just teasin. My sis and I are the same way. We're a year apart but have always looked alike. When I went natural, she did a year later, lol. Enjoy your new texture :)

That is so cute I didn't know there were twin members here :p
Congratulations Cinnabuns please let us know when you get your pics back :yep:

Cinnabuns

Sweetyb said:

Hehehe yeah we are inseperable! :kiss: I put her up into doing the big chop first before I did it, I guess that you would say she was sort of the Guinea pig :lol:

Thank you so much ladies for the beautiful replies. :rosebud: