*~Poohbear's One Year Nappiversary~*

Congratulations Poohbear! I remember when you did the BC and you've made awesome progress. You look beautiful...grow girl!

awwwwwhh CONGRATS POOHBEAR! I remember when you did the big chop. Your hair looks good :) If my head was shaped liked yours I wouldve been chopped this stuff off, but it isnt :( HAPPY NAPPIVERSARY! :D

Starian said:
I've always thought so, but you are really very pretty and you look great with natural hair...

Your head is just so perfectly shaped, lol.

ETA: You look especially good in pic 2...like one of those foxy chicks in a 70s exploitation film. Real pretty. I'd frame that one and keep a copy in my wallet, lol.
I totally agree! :)

Congratulations, Poohbear! Mega-growth and mega success. Keep up the inspiration! :) And of course...keep doing your thing.

Starian said:
I've always thought so, but you are really very pretty and you look great with natural hair...

Your head is just so perfectly shaped, lol.

ETA: You look especially good in pic 2...like one of those foxy chicks in a 70s exploitation film. Real pretty. I'd frame that one and keep a copy in my wallet, lol.

Thanks Starian!

Yeah, that second pic reminds me of the 70s era too, even though I wasn't even born yet! :grin:

Happy Anniversary PoohBear. I wish you the many blessings of God and thet you exceed the goals of your desires, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Stay precious, Angel. :) And Thank You for All of the Help that You have so lovingly given to everyone.

ShimmieGirl said:
Happy Anniversary PoohBear. I wish you the many blessings of God and thet you exceed the goals of your desires, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Stay precious, Angel. :) And Thank You for All of the Help that You have so lovingly given to everyone.
Awweee, thanks girl! You are so sweet! God bless you! :)

I Love how your hair has progressed and feel honored to have been around when u first made the decision and then to have watched your transition:)))

Back