Mahabhringraj Tail Oil
Aritha Powder
Shikakai Powder
Medimix Bar
Shikakai Bar (2)
Multani Powder
Tulsi Powder
& Reshma Henna

The only things that I didn't see were shikakai oil, brahmi and amla powders. I already have amla and vatika oils, so I didn't purchase any of those. I'm going back next week, so I'll see what I can find there again.

Oh, I forgot to add that I stop by Vickie C's and picked up some poo & condish. I copped the 3/$21 deal and got the Nourishing formula for Dry/damaged hair and the Balancing Condish for Normal. I had a good time shopping for all of those Indian/Ayurvedic products. I can't wait to do it again:grin:

...when I first saw the thread title.....I thought it was Gym acting up...
but..I see the fever has spread to others in hairboard land...:look:

PJ Fever...

*catch it...*

*take that, take that*

...when I first saw the thread title.....I thought it was Gym acting up...
but..I see the fever has spread to others in hairboard land...:look:

PJ Fever...

*catch it...*

*take that, take that*

:lachen: And here I thought we were the last of a dying breed. Miss Cherokee gives me hope *throws up pj gang sign*

Oh yeah, I haven't acted up too bad yet, just wait to next weeks product haul updates.

:lachen: And here I thought we were the last of a dying breed. Miss Cherokee gives me hope *throws up pj gang sign*

Oh yeah, I haven't acted up too bad yet, just wait to next weeks product haul updates.
:lachen::lachen:Yall are too silly. I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded part:thumbsup: <-- How's that for a gang sign:grin: Come to think of it, this looks like he's flickin somebody off:lachen:

You should have gotten some almond oil from the indian store. That's the best almond oil I've used.

The bad smell last for a day or more. And it tingles when used as a HOT (not in a good way either).

Back