I finally found it!!! I think........

luxe.li.

I'm a new natural so I'm still trying to find products that work for me and I think I've found them....or some.

Giovanni Direct Leave In, 50:50 Balance, Smooth as Silk

Kinky Curly Knot Today, Kinky Curly Curling Custard but I'm still trying to figure out how to keep it from getting sticky and crunchy

Castor Oil

and

SHEA BUTTER!!! I had a jar of Grade A Shea Butter in my cabinet that I bought a month ago and I used it on my dry brittle hair today and it worked wonders!!!

I didn't use it for a month because a month ago I was still transitioning and the shea butter was too oil greasy and heavy for my relaxed tresses, but now that I'm natural, my hair eats this stuff up.

I've been thinking about experimenting with making my own hair products because I can't keep spending hundreds of dollars on products that are lack luster when products like castor oil and shea butter work wonders......I'm thinking about trying EVOO!

**Jade**

Good luck with that girlie... I stepped into the kitchen the other day and whipped up some stuff that my hair my DD hair LOVES... common ingredients and it has worked better that anything that I have bought in a LONG time..... it was coconut oil whipped with evoo, melted shea butter, glycerin, tea tree oil and a tiny bit of water it came out the consistancy of mousse and my hair LOVES it. so keep on making those mixture you'll prob find some that your hair LOVEs too

luxe.li.

Hey, about the activator gel?? Or something else? I saw the post you did, and I'm probably going to go pick up some soon to see how it works. As much as I'm starting to not like spending money on products, I probably won't stop, outta curiousity.

But tonight I think Imma make some concoctions.

The crunchiness and stickiness came from the Curling Custard but I might have put too much on, but my hair is very stubborn so I use a lot of product.....but next time I use it I won't slather it on like that....

Libra08

I'm natural and I absolutely LOVE Giovanni Direct, Shea butter, and Castor Oil! Good luck on your product search!