I am sooooo loving my Jibere shower comb!

blackpearl81

After reading so many good things about detangling in the shower, I decided to go ahead and make this investment....I cowashed and ran the comb thru my hair, which was drenched with Loreal Vive hydra gloss condish, then ran the comb thru my hair again under the shower head...lemme tell you, detangling was non-existent which is a miracle wit my head....I am so glad I made this purchase....the best $2 I spent in a long time...:grin:

Anybody else in love?

Last edited:

Qualitee

I bought the conair version of the comb. I can't wait go to sally's to get the jibere and the other seamless combs im eyeing there:)

Last edited:

Libra08

Love them, have three of them. I bought a flexible GOODY comb, works well also.

If I you're talking about the Goody comb that I think you are...I absolutely LOVED that comb! I loved it way more than my Jilbere, but it broke while it was in my purse :cry2:.

so1913

Those shower combs are absolute favorite combs over the past 5 years I've been natural. They are pretty much the ONLY combs I use, and you can't beat the convienence of the shower hook on the end of it!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This is an LHCF fave. It has been my comb of choice for the last 6 years. I bought 4 of them starting out thinking I'd lose one or two here and there, but I still have all of them. I also have 1 of the Conair version--it is nice as well. :up:

Adaoba2012

I bought this comb a few months ago but didn't use it in the shower until a few days ago...I loves it! Detangling was a breeze!!

Samory07

I love this comb so much!! I could never think to use any other comb on my wet hair, I already lose too much hair as is (since I don't comb all week) so I'm def not trying to add to that number by using any other comb with smaller teeth. And it is beyond convenient with that shower hook :yep:

MJ

I had that comb for about a year before I used it—to detangle one of my friend's hair. I was amazed how well it glided through her relaxed hair. After that, I began using it to detangle my natural hair. I've pretty much retired my brown wide tooth comb :grin:.

Belle Du Jour

I have another comb that I mainly use, but I love the Jilbere comb too. Really good for detangling natural hair.

Jade Feria

I can't detangle without my Jilbere. Once I misplaced it and I used a regular wide-toothed comb instead....:nono:

The Jilbere is so delicate on my hair in the shower.

drappedup

I'm too attached to my double detangler ouidad to even consider using another one, heh. But it's always nice to see others find their favorite products too.

Ms.Christ3n

I love my comb too (although I think I have a knockoff:blush:). It is the only comb I use on my hair. I don't even use my Denman (knockoff:blush:) anymore. Breakage is nonexistent for me now!