Huetiful Hair Steamer.....Review!

Ladies I have a question....does the dome on the Huetiful Hair Steamer come apart? I've seen a compact steamer where the dome can be taken apart. Or is it one whole piece?

Question, I received my steamer about two weeks ago and I'm totally in love - I've steamed twice. I'm a little confused about the directions and the machine itself. Theirs this little tube that drips whawater as the steamer is operating but he directions don't really mention it. They describe you you should release the water but it doesn't really make sense to me.

They talk about releasing the cap in the basin so that the water will be released from the steamer. That doesn't happen for me. I end up taking that cap off and dumping the water by turning the steamer over to empty? Is that your experience. Also with the tube thingy, I end placing a small cup under it to catch the water. Is it Just me or has any1 else had these experiences. They don't either me, I just want to make sure I assembled it correctly and am getting the full benefits of the steamer.

Question, I received my steamer about two weeks ago and I'm totally in love - I've steamed twice. I'm a little confused about the directions and the machine itself. Theirs this little tube that drips whawater as the steamer is operating but he directions don't really mention it. They describe you you should release the water but it doesn't really make sense to me.

They talk about releasing the cap in the basin so that the water will be released from the steamer. That doesn't happen for me. I end up taking that cap off and dumping the water by turning the steamer over to empty? Is that your experience. Also with the tube thingy, I end placing a small cup under it to catch the water. Is it Just me or has any1 else had these experiences. They don't either me, I just want to make sure I assembled it correctly and am getting the full benefits of the steamer.

If I am understanding your question correctly here is the answer: the little tube (spout) I think your speaking is located at the back of the hood on the trim, correct? There should have been a rubber cap over it. Leave the cap on while in use. After you are done steaming, (this is what I do) place a cup under the little spout, and remove rubber cap (let water cool a bit) and let it drain out. The cup on the steamer can be removed, it may be difficult to take off & put on at first. Just turn the cup and it should come off (hold handle, & twist), then tilt the cup and remove, the heating element may seem like its in the way, but the cup does come off. It's a little trick gettign back on, you have line it up a bit, but it will go back on. HTH, if I missunderstood your concerns, my bad.

Thanks Golden, you understood me perfectly. I didn't realize that there was a cap to cover the spout. I believe that the only cover I received was the one that covers the opening where you pour the water into the steamer? I could try that one, other than that, maybe it was missing from my shipment.
If I am understanding your question correctly here is the answer: the little tube (spout) I think your speaking is located at the back of the hood on the trim, correct? There should have been a rubber cap over it. Leave the cap on while in use. After you are done steaming, (this is what I do) place a cup under the little spout, and remove rubber cap (let water cool a bit) and let it drain out. The cup on the steamer can be removed, it may be difficult to take off & put on at first. Just turn the cup and it should come off (hold handle, & twist), then tilt the cup and remove, the heating element may seem like its in the way, but the cup does come off. It's a little trick gettign back on, you have line it up a bit, but it will go back on. HTH, if I missunderstood your concerns, my bad.

Thanks Golden, you understood me perfectly. I didn't realize that there was a cap to cover the spout. I believe that the only cover I received was the one that covers the opening where you pour the water into the steamer? I could try that one, other than that, maybe it was missing from my shipment.

Glad to help. You may have tossed the little cap - when i got mine, it was attached with like the plastic string that stores attach tags to clothes with. I almost threw that cap out too. The inside plug is too big. I would email customer service, they respond (or did) pretty quick and see if they can send a replacement

can someone compare how powerful the heutiful is to one of the stand up ones. i have a heutiful but am thinking about the other type.

Hello everyone....I'm mostly a lurker but decided to share my reviews on the Huetiful steamer in hopes that I can help someone along their HH journey. I ordered this steamers because of the reviews here and because I recently added Megatek rebuilder and Henna (from Henna Soq, I have to say--wonderful customer service) to my regime and did not want to suffer a setback. O.K. I'll get to the point cause I'm rambling. First I love how easy it was to set up, it took less than 2 minutes! It is very lightweight and portable which I like since I have the pibbs 514 also (starting to look like a salon in my house) but most of all I loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the results. My hair is very soft even with the two inches of new growth since using the megatek. If you purchase nothing else this year it is definitely a great addition to accomplish your hair care goals.

your is missing the plug. when the water builds up around the rim of the hood, you're supposed to pull off the plug and let the water drain. Call them and ask if they can send you a plug. I don't bother taking out the cup to drain the rest of the water either. I just take the whole steamer and tip it over to get rid of old water.

Did they stop selling the steamer? I looked into it a few years ago and thought they were just out of stock but there’s no mention of them anywhere on their site. Also noticed knock-offs on amazon that look nearly identical.

Back