Has anyone tried the Huetiful hair steamer????

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Huetiful Hair Steamer? It's advertised at the top of this forum... I am looking for a hair steamer and was looking at a Pibbs steamer but they are soo expensive. If I must get one in prefer to get a good one then so be it but I prefer not to have to spend 300-400 bucks:shocked:... The Huetiful Hair Steamer is between 114-124 dollars. I assume a steamer is a steamer but I could be wrong because not all dryers and flat irons are created equal. There is a 100% guarantee so Im thinking that it's worth at least trying it out... Any thought on it? TIA...

YoursTrulyRE

I've tried it. I like it but I can say the dome isn't big enough for all my hair (ex. the top of my head gets way more steam than the back). It serves its purpose for now because I don't have space for a stand up steamer.

Nasdaq_Diva

There are quite a few ravers of the huetiful steamer. Check the search bar. Good discussion going on in those threads.

I bought the full salon size steamer...and I love it! The huetiful just looked way to small and I read reviews that it's hard to find a good location in your house to sit up under it and it has not head adjustments (i.e tilt, etc).

It was recommended by DenimPixie on YouTube...
http://lclbeauty.com

Hope this helps!

mEmYSELFaNDj

I have one. I really like it my hair feels so moisturized after using it. But like the posters stated above the hood is not big enough to cover the entire head. I end up using a towel to try and hold in the steam.