How to Go from Texlaxed to Fully Relaxed?

I'd like to know the best way to go from Texlaxed to Fully Relaxed (though I don't prefer it "super bone straight". I will have about nine months of new growth when I do my next touch up, but I'm hoping to just full relax this time.

Any suggestions? Should I run the relaxer over my texlaxed hair as well and just leave it on for less time on that portion of the hair? I'm not sure at all of what to do and I couldn't really find a thread on this. :(

Btw, if it's any help, I use Revlon's Realistic Lye Relaxer...

Thank you, ladies

ceebee3

I'm not sure but I think you should fully concentrate on the roots and then apply a bit of relaxer on the texlaxed parts.

The run off from the roots and the bit that you apply should help you get the full relaxed look.

It may take more than one relaxer application to get the full effect, but you should be okay with the runoff.

Hope that makes sense, hopefully others will chime in.

FocusLady

i did my own and i relaxed the new growth first and then the rest of my hair last. Don't want to leave it on the length to long. First half of the time work on smoothing the new growth then last half of the time work on the length.