How frequent to moisturize for bi-weekly hair washers?

Scasey

Hello Ladies,
I would like to know for those of you who wash every other week, how frequently do you moisturize? i.e. you get your hair done on Friday night, do you add a moisturizing product Sunday night, then Wednesday night, etc. Let me know if this doesn't make sense. I think I am over moisturizing by using products on a daily basis.

pmichael52172

I'm a biweekly washer & moisturize darn near daily. If my hair is done Friday I would put a little AOHC on my finger tips and massage my scalp and finger comb probably Sat. morning or by Saturday. I don't let my stylist put anything on my scalp. I also moisturze strands as needed (maybe every other day) and seal ends with castor oil. My hair loves & needs moisture & I always do it sparingly. I don't get build up.

Last edited:

pmichael52172

I guess buildup would depend on what products or ingredients in the products you use. My Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream is natural and it penetrates my strands. That, the Castor Oil and any other oils I may use (but rarely do) don't cause buildup on my hair. That's all that I use year round... for now.