Hot Head Caps

sillygirl82

I want to try one of these, but it seems like they have been out of stock for a while.

My Hair Therapy Wrap is knocking on heaven's door.

mg1979

Thanks for the review. I think what I am gonna do is get some flaxseed and sew them up in some square shaped pouches the same size at the gel packs that are in the heat therapy wrap and just replace the gel packs with them to see how that works. I would think they would last longer.

*Frisky*: Did you ever try making your own with the flaxseed?

JerriBlank

This sounds like my heating back wrap. It uses flaxseeds too. Most of those heat therapy wraps use flaxseeds. I'll just buy a different shaped one ,probably one that wraps around the neck so it'll fit over my whole head,and use it under a turbie wrap or t shirt. Thanks to whomever pointed that out upthread!

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
MrsJaiDiva

Am I looking at the wrong website? I still don't see any available :(

Her Etsy right? I messaged her through Etsy, and she put a few caps on to purchase when I told her I was interested. She's since removed them, but I think if you message her, and tell her that you and a few others are interested, she'll restock her store with a few more of them. I don't think she keeps them up, because there's not a huge demand for them.

isawstars

Her Etsy right? I messaged her through Etsy, and she put a few caps on to purchase when I told her I was interested. She's since removed them, but I think if you message her, and tell her that you and a few others are interested, she'll restock her store with a few more of them. I don't think she keeps them up, because there's not a huge demand for them.

Oh okay!

Well I just sent her a message. I will update y'all when I hear from her!

Iwanthealthyhair67

You should send her a message too! That way she'll see there a potential customers waiting for her to restock.

mg1979

It's probably been a month since I sent a message with no response!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

isawstars

mg1979

Yeah I havent heard anything either... I think i am just gonna leave her hot head alone. If the customer service is iffy, I'd rather not risk paying for a product that I might not receive.

daviine

Bumping so I can ask the stupid question: What side goes on the inside the terry or the design? My instructions tag is on the side with the designs. I'm confused.

I hope I like it. I feel like I waited FOREVER for it. She says it ships in 1-2 weeks but she literally waited until Day 14 to ship it. I can't understand why it takes so long to ship if its actually made already. Whatever.

daviine

daviine...the terry side goes on the inside. You will love your hot head cap. I have had mine for 3 yrs. :)

Thanks Garner.

The owner replied to my question and said that it is reversible and can be used either way. I like using it with the terry on the inside. If I ever get curious, I'll try it the other way to see if it makes a difference.

(I messaged the owner before I asked here but figured she would take longer to reply. I was right.)

Jobwright

Is anyone having issues with keeping the cap clean? I always have some dripping with dc's. I just wonder if you all are having any concerns with that. Especially those who have kept the same cap for years.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Is anyone having issues with keeping the cap clean? I always have some dripping with dc's. I just wonder if you all are having any concerns with that. Especially those who have kept the same cap for years.

@Jobwright, I wear 1 plastic processing cap for thick DCners and wear 2 for thinner mixes. I also make sure the terry cloth falls short of the processing cap, meaning - I let the processing cap hang lower than the terry cloth fabric on the hot head to avoid any drippies getting on my hot head. Does that make sense? If not, I'll try again.