WHOAH..This looks funny but might work..

lovegan

I was perusing the web looking for hooded dryers and came across this:

http://www.ehaircare.co.uk/catalogue/single.asp?sString=347

do you think it works as an alternative to a hooded dryer? maybe not as hot, but it would sure solve the issue of being stationary for a half hour..hmmm

A simple spa treatment to use at home
- Cordless, microwaveable Thermal Wrap for professional quality hair conditioning
- Activates reconstructors
- Deep conditioning or hot oil treatments
- Professional or home use
- Durable, washable towelling cover
- Quick and easy to use

Simply place the thermal gel packs in each specially constructed Velcro pocket and heat the Thermal Wrap with the gel packs to the desired temperature.

What is in the pack?
- LookGreat Thermal Heat Wrap
- a full set of thermal gel packs
- disposable processing caps to protect the Thermal Heat Wrap when using treatments or hair colour.

Attachments

• ehw_l.jpg
    ehw_l.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0

AsTheCurlzTurns

Ohhhh this actually looks GOOOOOOOOOD!!! I mean convenient-wise. No having to sit for periods of time like you stated ANDDDD not even having to warm up hot oils just to do a hot oil treatment neither, nor for a DC as well, for this would be ample to do the trick yanno. I would so love to have one of these, hmmm, anyone see a downside to having this? I mean besides possibly busting the gel packs when leaving in the microwave too long?

wannabelong

That's cool, you can walk around the house with that. My heat cap has a cord so I'm limited to how much I can move around.

lovegan

Ohhhh this actually looks GOOOOOOOOOD!!! I mean convenient-wise. No having to sit for periods of time like you stated ANDDDD not even having to warm up hot oils just to do a hot oil treatment neither, nor for a DC as well, for this would be ample to do the trick yanno. I would so love to have one of these, hmmm, anyone see a downside to having this? I mean besides possibly busting the gel packs when leaving in the microwave too long?

uh, i'm not sure about busting the gel pack, but it looks cheap enough to dry (british pounds to american dollars is now..what.. $1.50?)

I might give it a try and keep yall posted! :drunk: