HipHop music vs Christians

annieup

This is what I’ve learnt in bible class.

The devil always uses music to promote an antichrist agenda. This was his original weapon. Craige Lewis did 12 years of research behind this and the information can be viewed on www.exministries.com. It talks about the truth behind hip hop. Hip Hop cannot be embraced by Christians because God does not embrace anything with a corrupt origin. The very word "HipHop" was used by Afrikka Bambatta, the pioneer of the culture and professed Zulu Nation god, to describe the parties that he was hosting in clubs across New York in the early 70's. Since then, he has developed a religion that rested upon the Hip Hop culture. The culture is not from God, therefore, it should not be used by the people of God to describe anything that is of God!(I got this information from exministries.com).

Rap is not hip hop. Rap is a genre. It’s a way of conveying a message. But Hip Hop is a religion that glorifies self, not Jesus Christ. This culture was designed to give knowledge to self or to show the black man himself as god. An example of this is rapper Ja Rule. I was told that Ja means God (God’s rule). He who believes in Ja…. As if Ja Rule was a god. Jay-Z (h to the izzo V to izz A) Jay-hova-god (is what he calls himself). Or even the neo soul singers like India Arie. She believes in the 5% nation of god’s and earths. She believes that the black man is god and Jesus was just another profit, not the son of God.

Music is the power force that plays in your sub-conscience. Sometimes we learn songs that we don’t want to learn. God created the devil with one purpose in mind. Lucifer (I don’t know the correct spelling of his name) was the sun of mourning. He made music. The enemy in heaven was a musician. Lucifer seen the power music had and the influence it had on others. The power behind it made him want to compete with God. He knew how music gets peoples emotions involved. The devil saw his influence with music; he deceived himself into believing he was equal with God and was cast down to earth. Music was so influential that a 3rd of the angels in heaven followed him.

Also, there is a record that SOMEONE involved in a horror movie dies ( in real life). Whether it was a camera man, actor, or anyone directly involved. This is because spiritually, if you go into the church of Satan, anytime Satan’s glorified, he demands a sacrifice. This is why someone dies. The singer Aaliyah for example, she played in the movie Queen of the Damned right before she died. In the movie, they show her in a swamp looking dead and playing a demonic character. They found her the same way when she died from the air plane crash. The video from exministries.com explains the same thing happening with Biggie and Tupac.

Heavy metal and Death metal artist has been reaching out to the white youth of America. The end result was suicide, Satan worship, and drug use by our youth and the loss of many souls. This type of music didn’t reach black youth. Therefore, Hip Hop has been able to influence all races and nationalities. My pastor has been collecting CD’s from all of the young people.

I use to always, wonder why there was always someone homosexual on the choirs. At my school, Morgan’s gospel choir has soooooo many gay guys is so unbelievable. Now I see that the devil is trying to use MUSIC to get into the church. The homosexual guys are bringing their homo friends to join the choir and they are multiplying in the churches. The devil always uses music to promote an antichrist agenda (repeating).

In addition to homosexuality, the pastor was also giving us examples of how the devil is using music to promote lesbianism. He used beyonce for example and said that she’s being made into a “perfect barbie idol”. There are little girls who loves beyonce. Her hair, her makeup, sometimes her sexual-like style of dress seem so perfect that girls want to idolize. They hang pictures/posters on their walls and say “she is sooo beautiful, she sings perfect” then start saying “ I want to be just like her” then start saying “I want to be with her”.

Also, one of the founders or Hip hop (KRS ONE) did a song that reads

instead of reading the word of Christ, be the word of Christ
instead of following god's word, be god's word
that's the conciousness of hip-hop
you are not just doing hip-hop, you are hip-hop
you are not just reading the word of god, you are the word of god

This is another example of how hip hop glorifies self. Believe it or not, Hezekiah Walker and choir sang the hook of this song. We learnt how the devil is combining secular music and gospel music by artist doing collaborations. The devil is smart and is using music to destroy Christians. The devil is using music because it is so powerful. You know how you can sleep with headphones or the music playing and you just suddenly know the words. Research shows that anything put in to a song can easily be absorbed in the mind. Gosh, the devil is so smart.

Now this part is sooooooooooo scary. You know how they say if you play a song backwards, it conveys a message. Example, Missy doing that backwards song. Anyway, the pastor played one of Jay-Z’s songs backwards and it was a demonic voice saying 666 (which is the mark of the beast) and all this other bad stuff. Now of course Jay-Z doesn’t even know that his song is doing that. The devil is using artist and they don’t even know it.

I know I’m blabbling but I can go on and on. I’ve learnt soooo much.

What do you think about this?

sunnyjohn

Just a Question

James Chapter 1:21-26
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Not arguing or debating, but aren't these two the same things. Are we not instructed to be representatives of Christ and his Word among those that do not know Him?

~~~

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Re: Just a Question

sunnyjohn said:
Not arguing or debating, but aren't these two the same things. Are we not instructed to be representatives of Christ and his Word among those that do not know Him?

~~~
I dont think they are the same, doing and being are two totally different concepts IMO.

mkh_77

annieup said:
Also, there is a record that SOMEONE involved in a horror movie dies ( in real life). Whether it was a camera man, actor, or anyone directly involved. This is because spiritually, if you go into the church of Satan, anytime Satan’s glorified, he demands a sacrifice. This is why someone dies. The singer Aaliyah for example, she played in the movie Queen of the Damned right before she died. In the movie, they show her in a swamp looking dead and playing a demonic character. They found her the same way when she died from the air plane crash. The video from exministries.com explains the same thing happening with Biggie and Tupac.

Heavy metal and Death metal artist has been reaching out to the white youth of America. The end result was suicide, Satan worship, and drug use by our youth and the loss of many souls. This type of music didn’t reach black youth.

Now this part is sooooooooooo scary. You know how they say if you play a song backwards, it conveys a message. Example, Missy doing that backwards song. Anyway, the pastor played one of Jay-Z’s songs backwards and it was a demonic voice saying 666 (which is the mark of the beast) and all this other bad stuff. Now of course Jay-Z doesn’t even know that his song is doing that. The devil is using artist and they don’t even know it.

I think this was conjured up in an effort to scare people.

If people who act out a death in a movie are sacrificing to Satan, then why isn't the actor who protrayed Jesus in The Passion of the Christ dead yet? Why didn't most of the actors who've protrayed Jesus or God dead of a tragic death?

There are plenty of black youth who listen to heavy metal music.

That whole playing a song backwards thing is RIDICULOUS to me. And, so what if there is a message when it's played backwards? If anything in these "teachings" about the Devil using music is correct, then no Christian should own that piece of music in the first place.

annieup

Craige Lewis did 12 years of research on the information. His findings didn't show that the main actor ended up dead. It was always someone directly involved in a horror/scary (demonic, etc..)movie. Examples include: Camera man, writer, an extra, an actor, etc.... I don't believe the Passion of the Christ was a horror movie. Yes, I think Craige Lewis agrees with you and makes that his main point....no christian should be listening to hiphop or music that is negative and against God.

BerrySweet

annieup said:

The devil always uses music to promote an antichrist agenda. This was his original weapon. Craige Lewis did 12 years of research behind this and the information can be viewed on www.exministries.com. It talks about the truth behind hip hop. Hip Hop cannot be embraced by Christians because God does not embrace anything with a corrupt origin. The very word "HipHop" was used by Afrikka Bambatta, the pioneer of the culture and professed Zulu Nation god, to describe the parties that he was hosting in clubs across New York in the early 70's. Since then, he has developed a religion that rested upon the Hip Hop culture. The culture is not from God, therefore, it should not be used by the people of God to describe anything that is of God!(I got this information from exministries.com).

Rap is not hip hop. Rap is a genre. It’s a way of conveying a message. But Hip Hop is a religion that glorifies self, not Jesus Christ. This culture was designed to give knowledge to self or to show the black man himself as god. An example of this is rapper Ja Rule. I was told that Ja means God (God’s rule). He who believes in Ja…. As if Ja Rule was a god. Jay-Z (h to the izzo V to izz A) Jay-hova-god (is what he calls himself). Or even the neo soul singers like India Arie. She believes in the 5% nation of god’s and earths. She believes that the black man is god and Jesus was just another profit, not the son of God.

Music is the power force that plays in your sub-conscience. Sometimes we learn songs that we don’t want to learn. God created the devil with one purpose in mind. Lucifer (I don’t know the correct spelling of his name) was the sun of mourning. He made music. The enemy in heaven was a musician. Lucifer seen the power music had and the influence it had on others. The power behind it made him want to compete with God. He knew how music gets peoples emotions involved. The devil saw his influence with music; he deceived himself into believing he was equal with God and was cast down to earth. Music was so influential that a 3rd of the angels in heaven followed him.

Heavy metal and Death metal artist has been reaching out to the white youth of America. The end result was suicide, Satan worship, and drug use by our youth and the loss of many souls. This type of music didn’t reach black youth. Therefore, Hip Hop has been able to influence all races and nationalities. My pastor has been collecting CD’s from all of the young people.

I use to always, wonder why there was always someone homosexual on the choirs. At my school, Morgan’s gospel choir has soooooo many gay guys is so unbelievable. Now I see that the devil is trying to use MUSIC to get into the church. The homosexual guys are bringing their homo friends to join the choir and they are multiplying in the churches. The devil always uses music to promote an antichrist agenda (repeating).

In addition to homosexuality, the pastor was also giving us examples of how the devil is using music to promote lesbianism. He used beyonce for example and said that she’s being made into a “perfect barbie idol”. There are little girls who loves beyonce. Her hair, her makeup, sometimes her sexual-like style of dress seem so perfect that girls want to idolize. They hang pictures/posters on their walls and say “she is sooo beautiful, she sings perfect” then start saying “ I want to be just like her” then start saying “I want to be with her”.

This is another example of how hip hop glorifies self. Believe it or not, Hezekiah Walker and choir sang the hook of this song. We learnt how the devil is combining secular music and gospel music by artist doing collaborations. The devil is smart and is using music to destroy Christians. The devil is using music because it is so powerful. You know how you can sleep with headphones or the music playing and you just suddenly know the words. Research shows that anything put in to a song can easily be absorbed in the mind. Gosh, the devil is so smart.

I think it's hysteria and paranoid. Please don't buy into this nonsense. Hip Hop is just music, and yes some of it is very ignorant and blasphemous. But you can say that about anything.

poetist

annieup said:
you are not just reading the word of god, you are the word of god?

I've seen this site and recognize that some music is toxic for me to listen to. However, it's not just rap, bc most forms of music, with the exception of gospel are self glorifying. Also, there are Christian rap artists, so I wonder what his take is on that? I understand what this guy is saying but IMO he is taking it overboard. He mentioned that Alicia Keys was on the "do not listen " list because in one song she said "I put a spell on you." I mean, that's just going overboard IMO. Also in terms of the KRS quote. I believe that God wants us to be hearers, doers and the manifestation of His word. So I hear that God tells us to love, then I begin to love (doer), and then, ultimately, I am love (manifestation of the word of God).

Divine Inspiration

I think this whole thing borders on conspiracy theory.

Music, for most artists, is not always a reflection of a current reality. They often admit to using fiction in their work...so even though I see the point (and agree) that Christians should be careful of what they listen to, I don't think it's fair to classify hip-hop as a whole as evil. If rappers really thought they were even remotely close to gods, they wouldn't turn around say things like, "I ain't sh*t" <---direct quote from Jay-Z. I think you have to closely examine the entertainment intent of the music. I totally agree that our children are praising these icons in our culture, but that goes for everything...not just music, and ESPECIALLY not just hip-hop.

And from my recollection, hip hop was born out of competition in the south Bronx...right? If so, that has nothing to do with praising self. That's about an intelligent/poetic challenge to a psychological foe. I don't think it takes on a conceited and self-centered nature on its own. Yes, the form it has taken today is perverted and ungodly, but I don't think that has much to do with its origin.

And speaking of origin, we're born into sin, right? Does that mean that God doesn't embrace us? Sure, he doesn't embrace our sin, but He loves us as His children nonetheless. He even loves the rappers & "evil" people. I don't think it's appropriate to speak on why the deceased have passed. He doesn't REALLY know why Aaliyah died because HE is not God...same with Biggie & Pac.

The Devil is alive in WAY more than just the music in churches. Church folk will KEEP you praying. There is lying, cheating, deceit, stealing, adultery, and other sin going on within some churches...so what does that mean, according to this theory? Music is not the only vehicle in which sin travels into the walls of the church. Sin is not inherent to music...PEOPLE are sinful and therefore commit sins.

And WHO plays songs backwards? I haven't even heard of anyone doing that since like 7th grade. Why are they hunting for evil? I think there are things God will be much more glorified with than "Christians" playing secular music backwards to find the devil. :confused:

And wouldn't these 12 years have been better spent spreading the gospel? I mean, really, what have we learned from 12 years of this research? That we should be selective about our entertainment? We've known that since God gave us those instructions in the Bible.

Annie, I am in NO way attacking you. I'm simply analyzing the things you were taught. You asked for opinions...if I were you, I'd closely examine the intent and walk of the messengers. Not everybody in the church is of God. If somebody had told me the things in your post, I would give THEM the hairy eyeball, not a rapper. :ohwell:

Just my $1.00

{DI}

Last edited:

mkh_77

annieup said:
Craige Lewis did 12 years of research on the information. His findings didn't show that the main actor ended up dead. It was always someone directly involved in a horror/scary (demonic, etc..)movie. Examples include: Camera man, writer, an extra, an actor, etc.... I don't believe the Passion of the Christ was a horror movie. Yes, I think Craige Lewis agrees with you and makes that his main point....no christian should be listening to hiphop or music that is negative and against God.

Main character, camera man, water boy . . . it's still a bunch of hocus pocus. This type of stuff only seeks to incite paranoia.

pearlygurl

I wouldn't be soooo quick to dismiss some of what this man is saying. Maybe some of what he says is a little overboard but you cannot deny the power of music PERIOD! Don't you find it amazing that a little kid can barely put a sentence together but he or she can recite a whole rap song(or any song at that)? Also, have you ever noticed if one person starts singing a song...no matter what song it is...someone else will start to sing it too? All I'm saying is that we as Christians have to be careful of what we put into our spirits and that includes music. If it promotes something contrary to the word of God we really shouldn't be listening to it.

Maybe not ALL but A LOT of hip hop does not promote unity, incite change etc. like it may have in the past. I enjoy all types of music like the next person, but I really try to be careful of the message in the music because believe it or not you will recieve that message into your spirit. For example, I loooooved the beat to "Wait" by the Ying Yang Twins...so I was like well I only listen to it for the beat. But after awhile, I started to sing the lyrics and had some pretty crazy visuals in my head (if you know the song you know what I mean). I think listening to music can be explained with this simple phrase "GARBAGE IN....GARBAGE OUT"

BerrySweet

pearlygurl said:
I wouldn't be soooo quick to dismiss some of what this man is saying. Maybe some of what he says is a little overboard but you cannot deny the power of music PERIOD! Don't you find it amazing that a little kid can barely put a sentence together but he or she can recite a whole rap song(or any song at that)? Also, have you ever noticed if one person starts singing a song...no matter what song it is...someone else will start to sing it too? All I'm saying is that we as Christians have to be careful of what we put into our spirits and that includes music. If it promotes something contrary to the word of God we really shouldn't be listening to it.

Maybe not ALL but A LOT of hip hop does not promote unity, incite change etc. like it may have in the past. I enjoy all types of music like the next person, but I really try to be careful of the message in the music because believe it or not you will recieve that message into your spirit. For example, I loooooved the beat to "Wait" by the Ying Yang Twins...so I was like well I only listen to it for the beat. But after awhile, I started to sing the lyrics and had some pretty crazy visuals in my head (if you know the song you know what I mean). I think listening to music can be explained with this simple phrase "GARBAGE IN....GARBAGE OUT"
Yes, you are correct music is powerful. And the music industry that pushed the music onto us is even more powerful. We hear what people want us to hear. Most people can listen to music and understand it as being a lyrical expression of an artist-fiction or not. But then there are others who cannot differentiate between an artistical expression and real life-like a 5 year old, or sometimes even a 30 year old. That's the problem, and that's why people are trying to censor music.

As far as the Christian aspect goes, I'd like to think that most of us know what's appropriate for us to listen to, and subscribe to. But as Christians we should all be wary of the lure of the music industry and it's promotion of video ho's, blinged out thugs and overly sexual overtones.

Oh yea, and as far as the wait song, it took me about 6 months to figure out what they were taking about. I had to see the video w/the captions on lol.

firecracker

He makes some good, bad and silly points. He could have utilized those 12 years a tab bit better. He is pointing way too many fingers. He is right music is powerful and corrupt. :ohwell:

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
I'm just going to be blunt...

I'm familiar with Craig Lewis and while he makes a lot of valid points, I think a lot of his so-called "research" is.....BOGUS.

In addition to Rap & HipHop, did you know Craig Lewis also attacks Gospel artists?? ANYONE in the gospel arena who's even SLIGHTLY urban, Kierra Kiki Sheard, Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, Da Truth, Tonex, ALL Christian rap artists, the list goes on...EVERY SINGLE ONE of these artists have done INCREDIBLE things for the Kingdom of God--giving our youth positive and Christ centered alternatives to the mess that IS in the urban market....buuuut, according to Craig Lewis it's of the devil.

Lewis' ministry stems out of bitterness. At one time he was actually IN the music industry and he didn't make it. (Actually...I think he may have been in Kirk Franklin's crew at one time.) So for the past 12 years he's been "researching", and trying to destroy urban gospel efforts. I commend his research....somewhat....but slandering everyone is not the anecdote IMHO.

Trini"T"

Anyway, the pastor played one of Jay-Z’s songs backwards and it was a demonic voice saying 666 (which is the mark of the beast) and all this other bad stuff.
Did he say which one of Jay-Z's songs?

Emotional_High

When Aaliyah did the Queen of the Damned movie my sister said "why did such a nice girl like her do such a terrible movie. Then she said, the subconscious mind doesn't know whether you're pretending (in a play) or if what you are doing is really what you want. Hopefully she doesn't die from this." Um...hello?

I definately believe everything that you have posted. I study metaphysics every single day and I understand exactly what you mean.

It all boils down to BE DO and HAVE. So if you wanted riches you would have to pretend you already have money and then you would have to do what it takes to get that money in order to have it. And that is exactly what Aaliyah did in terms of creating her death.

For the non-believers, i would suggest you start focusing on the things that you want in life rather than what you don't want and you will see a big difference.

mkh_77

Emotional_High said:
When Aaliyah did the Queen of the Damned movie my sister said "why did such a nice girl like her do such a terrible movie. Then she said, the subconscious mind doesn't know whether you're pretending (in a play) or if what you are doing is really what you want. Hopefully she doesn't die from this." Um...hello?

I definately believe everything that you have posted. I study metaphysics every single day and I understand exactly what you mean.

It all boils down to BE DO and HAVE. So if you wanted riches you would have to pretend you already have money and then you would have to do what it takes to get that money in order to have it. And that is exactly what Aaliyah did in terms of creating her death.

For the non-believers, i would suggest you start focusing on the things that you want in life rather than what you don't want and you will see a big difference.

And where is God in all of this?

Emotional_High

mkh_77 said:
And where is God in all of this?

God is inside all of us. If I had no brain or body that would only leave my energy which is the energy of God. The subconscious mind is your energy which is the energy of God and you should be very careful of what you feed that energy.

I don't think you will understand this but i'll try to explain. If you thought you were a bad mother and you truly wanted to change it probably wouldn't happen in an instant. You may try to change but then all of a sudden do something that you would consider to be bad to your child. Then you would come to a realization that you are not following through with your decision to be a better mother. So you would try again and again until you have the habit of being a good mother. It takes about 21 days for your subconscious mind to believe something to be true.

When you have the belief that you are sexy you will be sexy. If you believe that you are ugly you will be ugly. But in order to become those things you must 'play the role' of an ugly or sexy person. The death role is what Aaliyah played and she probably wanted to do such a good job in playing her character that she actually put her whole being into that characters shoes to the point where she got the same outcome of the charcter into her real life.

Emotional_High

Also tupac believed with all his heart that he was going to die by the age of 25. He constantly talked about it over and over and over to the point where his subconscious mind granted him his wish. It doesn't really sound like a wish but he believed it to be true therefore that is what he got.

If you keep asking why you keep getting bad men in your life than that is all you will get. Instead you should focus on what you want and find out what you did to attract such bad things into your life.

If you fear something you will get it sooner or latter.

If you feed your mind with negative music than you will be a negative person. You can't possibly be so holy and sing ooh boy you're looking ike you like what you see....blah blah blah. When you sing lyrics like these you will attract them boys that look like they like what they see

mkh_77

Emotional_High said:
I don't think you will understand this but i'll try to explain.

Thank you for your vote of confidence in my comprehension abilities.

I understand full well what you are explaining, however I don't believe it to the extent you do. I do believe that focusing on negatives will often times produce a negative, however, I don't believe playing a role in a movie will determine your ultimate outcome in life.

I believe God has a plan and purpose for each person's life.

Emotional_High

mkh_77 said:
Thank you for your vote of confidence in my comprehension abilities.

I understand full well what you are explaining, however I don't believe it to the extent you do. I do believe that focusing on negatives will often times produce a negative, however, I don't believe playing a role in a movie will determine your ultimate outcome in life.

I believe God has a plan and purpose for each person's life.

The reason i said that i didn't think that you woud understand it is because i didn't think that i would be able to explain it propery.

I would have not have believed what i told you if i had not stumbled upon the good law of attraction. The law of attraction says that like attracts like. I read the bible and it also says the same thing. For instance, there is a part of the bible that says something like: you wil not see rain yet you must dig your ditches. Meaning if you want something and it is not in sight than when you prepare for it, you shall get it.

The Queen of the Damned was darkness (which was not created by God), so that is what was attracted (more darkness) like a magnet. If the move were more about the truth that God created which is love wealth and health, than more love wealth and health would have been received by Aaliyah.

If anyone were to become enlightened they would know exactly what i mean.

mkh_77

Emotional_High said:
The reason i said that i didn't think that you woud understand it is because i didn't think that i would be able to explain it propery.

I would have not have believed what i told you if i had not stumbled upon the good law of attraction. The law of attraction says that like attracts like. I read the bible and it also says the same thing. For instance, there is a part of the bible that says something like: you wil not see rain yet you must dig your ditches. Meaning if you want something and it is not in sight than when you prepare for it, you shall get it.

The Queen of the Damned was darkness (which was not created by God), so that is what was attracted (more darkness) like a magnet. If the move were more about the truth that God created which is love wealth and health, than more love wealth and health would have been received by Aaliyah.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. However, I will have to continue to respectfully disagree.

BerrySweet

Emotional_High said:

So you're saying anyone who does not understand or agree with what you're saying, is not "enlightened?"

Plenty

annieup said:

In addition to homosexuality, the pastor was also giving us examples of how the devil is using music to promote lesbianism. He used beyonce for example and said that she’s being made into a “perfect barbie idol”. There are little girls who loves beyonce. Her hair, her makeup, sometimes her sexual-like style of dress seem so perfect that girls want to idolize. They hang pictures/posters on their walls and say “she is sooo beautiful, she sings perfect” then start saying “ I want to be just like her” then start saying “I want to be with her”. Also, one of the founders or Hip hop (KRS ONE) did a song that reads

Uhm...no. I cannot say anything else(fear of being kick out of the forum...)

LuvLiLocks

Oh wow this is mad crazy. We has this EXACT same message delivered by a guest minister one evening at my old church in Tallahassee last year. It freaked EVERYONE out because the church that I went to was like 70% college students, most of which are into hip hop. The church was silent. Especially when he played Jay-Z's song backwards and it was something like "666 " :eek: I almost passed out

Last edited:

BerrySweet

LuvLiLocks said:
Oh wow this is mad crazy. We has this EXACT same message delivered by a guest minister one evening at my old church in Tallahassee last year. It freaked EVERYONE out because the church that I went to was like 70% college students, most of which are into hip hop. The church was silent. Especially when he played Jay-Z's song backwards and it was something like "666 " :eek: I almost passed out

So you actually HEARD this????? You heard something that sounded like 666? What does something "like" 666 sound like? And how do you play a song backward?

Plenty706 said:
Uhm...no. I cannot say anything else(fear of being kick out of the forum...)
I wanna hear what you have to say Plenty!

annieup said:
An example of this is rapper Ja Rule. I was told that Ja means God (God’s rule). He who believes in Ja…. As if Ja Rule was a god.
Isn't J and A the initalis of JA Rule-like his real name?

Emotional_High

LuvLiLocks said:

I heard it too and says murder jesus as well when played backwards. When hip hop songs are played to water the water forms a pattern that looks so disgusting. But when beautiful loving beats are played they form beautiful patterns. If music can do this to water which is what we are made of imagine what music does to us without us really knowing it. Here's a link scroll down to see the words that were put/said to the water:

http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp