High Frequency Scalp Treatments

[USER=118875 said:
IDareT'sHair[/USER];19388527]faithVA

Now wait a minute...hold up....:naughty:

I didn't say I won't be buying Anything....:shocked:

I said, instead of buying "a bunch of stuff" Imma buy that.:yep:

Ok, I get it. You will buy a bunch of stuff and that. :yep: Ok, I can believe that :lol:

[USER=118875 said:
IDareT'sHair[/USER];19388657]faithVA

What do you think about this "Tool"

I am skeptical. I believe it does have a current so it would increase circulation. However, there are plenty of things that do that. Even though it may have some effect, I'm not sure it would be enough to speak of. That's just a feeling. It's not based on anything.

oh-oh IDareT'sHair - looks like you may be on PJ lockdown with faithVA as the warden:grin:.

I just zapped my two ugly zits and they are responding very well to the treatment. I think they may be history in a week.

I also treated my scalp with my HFD. My plans are to do daily scalp treatments with the device.

oh-oh IDareT'sHair - looks like you may be on PJ lockdown with faithVA as the warden:grin:.

I just zapped my two ugly zits and they are responding very well to the treatment. I think they may be history in a week.

I also treated my scalp with my HFD. My plans are to do daily scalp treatments with the device.

She's not paying me a bit of attention. Not only is she hooked on the stuff, she gets other people hooked on the stuff. They have a name for people like that :scratchch

oh-oh - looks like you may be on PJ lockdown with faithVA as the warden:grin:.

ilong I know Girl. But Ms. Faith know I get down.:lol:

When I was a kid the shop my Mom went to had one of those, and all the Ladies loved getting it. I think Imma get one.:look:

It'll be my Income Tax 'treat' to myself.:look:

She's not paying me a bit of attention. Not only is she hooked on the stuff, she gets other people hooked on the stuff. They have a name for people like that :scratchch

faithVA

Yes I am paying attention to you.:kiss:......:lol:

And you are right...I'm hooked on the stuff. But not trying to get "other people" Hooked on it.

Most of the time, they 'willingly' allow themselves to get Hooked.:sekret:

faithVA - don't know why I thought about Superfly when I was reading the posts :lachen:

IDareT'sHair- keep us updated if you decide to purchase the device and I will keep this thread updated on my progress.

[USER=306389 said:
ilong[/USER];19394285]faithVA - don't know why I thought about Superfly when I was reading the posts :lachen:

IDareT'sHair- keep us updated if you decide to purchase the device and I will keep this thread updated on my progress.

:lol: It's because you are good. It's exactly the song I was singing in my head while I was typing. "I'm your pusha man". I started to type if but I said naw, let me behave.

Back