Hide Your Hair Til Christmas 2007 Challenge

After debating for 20 minutes:nono:... :yep: -I'm in!

Name-DivaRox
HYH-1st official time, I've been unofficially hiding my hair since March:D
Goals-To be as close to apl as possible in back, past shoulders in front, all with healthy, even ends

I'm so in!!

Name: Mom23
HYH: 2nd Time
Goal: APL or as close as possible :)

Happy Hair Growing!! :)

abenyo said:
I don't think it really matters if you hit your goal or not. The fact that you are HYH is the focus of this challenge, but hitting that goal will be an added bonus.

I totally agree! The goal is just to give you something to aim to. For instance my goal for the HYH April challenge was to reach APL. I didn't quite make it, but this last challenge I made it and even passed it by a few hairs, lol.

kbody4 said:
Hey Rabia, count me in!!

kbody4
HYH: I think this is going on number 3 :)
My goal: BSL or close to it

Hey K!!!

Your hair has grown so much....these challenges have been very good to you!

SexySin985
HYH: This is my first time..... I'm a virgin:p
My goal: I am resting on shoulder length. I would love to be full APL by the end of Dec '07:D

ETA: If I did my calculations correctly I won't be able to reveal until 12/29 the day of my next relaxer.

Last edited:
StunningEssence said:
I'd be happy to finally join a challenge!

StunningEssense
HYH: 1st challenge
My goal: APL

I'm actually going to take it a little further and reveal by New Years. That'll give me extra time to squeeze in that last .000000000001" of growth.

LOL!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Count me in! :wave: This will be my 4th challenge as well. My hair is about neck length now so I guess I'll shoot for shoulder length. :ohwell:

Last edited:
I'm not joining, but I just want to say good luck to your all. Looking forward to seeing the reveal. Grow some hair ya'll! :yay:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! I'm in...can we make it 3-5 cheats though:look: ? I was waiting for this...it's my first time:grin:

Oh yeah, but the way...I'm going for midback. I'll probably wear a weave for the rest of the summer. Also, I will try to stretch out the relaxer until october, making it 5 months.

Last edited:
Hey I'm in and already I need a pass for this weekend.:lol:

HYH - 4th challenge
Goal - BSL

Good Luck ladies!!!

Blackoutzangel
HYH:
1st time (seeing it through to completion this time)
Goal: full APL by Christmas

I have a question, I know that I am to wear protective styles but can I change them up daily? Or does it have to be something that I don't touch for days on end?

Blackoutzangel05 said:
Blackoutzangel
HYH: 1st time (seeing it through to completion this time)

I have a question, I know that I am to wear protective styles but can I change them up daily? Or does it have to be something that I don't touch for days on end?
you can change it up. As long as you don't wear your hair out I believe.

qtslim83 said:
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! I'm in...can we make it 3-5 cheats though:look: ? I was waiting for this...it's my first time:grin:

Oh yeah, but the way...I'm going for midback. I'll probably wear a weave for the rest of the summer. Also, I will try to stretch out the relaxer until october, making it 5 months.
psst....I will be straightening my hair once a month. Don't tell Rabia :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in and I have to use a pass this weekend, I'm going to a wedding.

joyous
HYH: 1st time
Goal: Waistlength

I'm in! I'm soo excited to join in on this one! :trampolin

Name: ~Healthytresses~
HYH: 1st timer
Goal: Healthy APL!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm in!

Name: Vixx
HYH: 3rd Challenge
Goal: APL or Beyond

Attachments

• Length 070107.JPG
    Length 070107.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 20
I'm in! I can't do my own hair anyway, this gives me the PERFECT excuse :lol: and it falls right in line with the Great Lengths Challenge as well !!!

Name: HisBF
1st HYH Challenge
Goal: Full Shoulder Length

Last edited:
Blackoutzangel05 said:
Blackoutzangel
HYH: 1st time (seeing it through to completion this time)

Go ahead! Change them up daily. Just protect those ends.

Back