Hide Your Hair For 6 Months Challenge: June 15 - December 15

enitan78

Hi, I'll like to join this challenge, I have my hair in cornrows/braids at the moment though this is comng off end of this week- had it for 5wks now, i will be using a combinations of weaves, cornrows and braids for this challenge.

kimmy89

whooppp! Can I join!!!!!!
My goal is to be full collarbone by then! 3 inches away!

Last edited:

DaughterOfZion1

Oh oh oh I'm in!! Lol I'm supposed to protective style for a whole year starting january. I've been doing really well except the past two weeks I've had my hair out. I missed it so much! Lol but I'm getting my summer weave by june 15 so I'm def in. Hoping to be apl by the end of the summer and full apl by dec!! Def putting this in prayer!!

goldielocs

I'm in. I currently have waiste length locs (dreadlocs) and am striving for thigh length. My hair may get a bit heavy, but I'll look for some styles now to prepare.

-Nicole

CheLala13

Oooh, I'm in. This will be my FIRST challenge. I'm in braids again, but I'm thinking of getting a weave in August.

jaded_faerie

I'm in! I'll be using wigs, braids, and roller sets in up dos to complete this challenge.

I hope to be full SL by the end of the year

nappytherapy

Count me in...I currently have cornrows in and will be keeping my hair in them until I give birth to baby #3 in 5 weeks. After that it will probably be cornrows and/or twists for the remainder of the challenge...

Pray for yall !!

Happy Growing

soleil01

Please add me, this will be my first challenge. I am looking forward to this challenge to help me achieve BSL by December; currently APL after 3 trims since last August. Since January I have limited salon visits so that I can retain my length. Off my soap box and off to put my hair into a bun !

Luscious Locks

Please add me. I've been at a plateau for quite some time, and I'm hoping to break out of it this year. My hair won't growth past just below my shoulders.

Duchesse

I've been doing this for the past two weeks and it's been great! I'll join, hiding my hair has been too easy, and forces me to dress nicer.

AtlantaJJ

I am sota in and out of this challenge now. I am going to wear phony ponys as my protective style of choice or some days I may just rock my hair since I'm loving it so much :giggle:

I had intended to go until T-giving but the BKT got me!