Henna Queen Whale Sperm Line

leona2025

Has anyone used this? Silly question does this actually have whale sperm in it? I don't know how that would get that from a whale.

:lachen:

I don't think so. Imagine the process of extraction. :barf:

I'm pretty sure it must have... whale oil? Or the whale blubber...

I know that's what I was thinking. Then I remembered how in sex ed they said boys would say it's good for your skin and hair and I said to myself that can't be right.:nono:

but sex IS good for your skin and hair :lachen:

man i hope there's not really whale sperm in it, that just sounds SO WRONG :nono:

Its CHEAP and works fine...didn't have me feeling orgasmic tho...:nono:

When I first got it, I expected it to be white with black dots :)ohwell:) White sperm, black eyes or whatever they need to make their way!
It was blue or some aqua color, and no black specs...didn't smell like nasty boy sperm either!

Its CHEAP and works fine...didn't have me feeling orgasmic tho...:nono:

When I first got it, I expected it to be white with black dots :)ohwell:) White sperm, black eyes or whatever they need to make their way!
It was blue or some aqua color, and no black specs...didn't smell like nasty boy sperm either!

OMG i'm so mad at you for saying this! :lachen:

You all are halarious!

As stated in other threads, there is small amounts of whale fat in the products. Dominicans do have a point that fat is good for the hair but they extract it from the weirdest things. I've seen polar bear oil, regular brown bear oil, whale oil, shark oil (if you use Elasta QP Mango Butter you are guilty of putting shark oil in your hair too).

It could be an ingredient. We have miel and leche - milk and honey - placenta :grin: here's what it does for your hair though.

Henna Queen Whale Sperm Line
The whale sperm line concentrates on the protection of the scalp and the hair cuticle, reinforcing weakened hair and helping in its new growth. It has four steps for the ideal washing and cleaning of the hair: Shampoos; conditioners, deep treatments; and vials. The vials provide a silkier, more manageable and voluminous hair through the use of their pro-vitamins, for hair drying totally protected from the heat.

L

animal oil i can deal with. but sperm? :nono:
LOL cmon it's not sperm lol it's whale fat lol. Most dominicans don't know that in the english language the adjetive comes before the noun. Trust me, it's spermaceti.

Also, if you use Tetracycline you're guilty of ingesting spermaceti.

LOL cmon it's not sperm lol it's whale fat lol. Most dominicans don't know that in the english language the adjetive comes before the noun. Trust me, it's spermaceti.

Also, if you use Tetracycline you're guilty of ingesting spermaceti.

Whale throw up is also used in mascara - gross but true:yep:

How do you make a whale throw up:bah:? What do you catch it in? I'm sure I wouldn't want to be in that water.

Back