Heat cap help!

love2alicia

I just purchased my first heat cap and it says on the instructions not to blow hot air into it at more than 30 seconds at a time. Is this true??? And do you wear a plastic cap on your hair while you condition with the heat cap???:confused:

Radianthealth

Why would you need to blow hot air into a heating cap???

I just put on a plastic shower cap and put the heat cap over my head to deep condition. Is this what you are talking about?

I hope this helps :)

love2alicia

Why would you need to blow hot air into a heating cap???

I just put on a plastic shower cap and put the heat cap over my head to deep condition. Is this what you are talking about?

Please say I havent purchased the wrong thing:eek:

This Is the one I got, by hot air I meant attaching the hair dryer. Is the one you show expensive???

Radianthealth

Oh, I get it:lol: . No you can deep condition with this as well. Are you sure it says seconds and not minutes. I have one, it is made of a black cloth though. I bet it should be minutes. Make sure you use a plastic cap over your hair when using and you should be fine:).

A lot of these things are made overseas so the instructions may be off because of language/translation issues

The one I have is not expensive, it is no more than $40 at Sally's. I think I paid $30 for mine

Last edited: