Have you seen her hair?

GlamourGirl

Welcome Shima!

Your hair is beautiful! I always like reading and learning new information so I'll probably order your book:).

CurleeDST

Either way, people have pay more than $3.00 to participate on these boards. It is all good. Both are nominal fees to pay in search of healthy locks.

I applaud all efforts.

hottestdiva19 said:
I thought the money twords LHCF was to keep it up and runing and to be able to post. Before that I used to comb the boards and get tips for free.

Shima01

Thank you for your encouraging words Curlee DST. It means more to me that the women of color I am helping grow their hair with my system are benefiting from me, too. Again, I strongly believe that women of color need to step up to the plate and HELP EACH OTHER! No one else is going to do it for us. When one of us succeeds we ALL succeed, and I strongly believe that.

Shima01

Than you Serenity. That means alot to me to hear that my efforts have not gone in vain. I encourage you to practice all that you have learned from me every day so that no one can EVER tell you that we black women can't have long, flowing beautiful hair, too.

secretdiamond

CurleeDST said:
Either way, people have pay more than $3.00 to participate on these boards. It is all good. Both are nominal fees to pay in search of healthy locks.

I applaud all efforts.

I agree. No matter if she learned the techniques herself or got it here or even another board, either way, her hair IS banging and would look just as nice if she were not a member here. Her price is more than reasonable and she's doing a great and wonderful thing trying to get the message around (just like LHCF does).

CurleeDST

I agree Shima! Each one teach one and you are right - if one of us makes it we ALL make it.

I admire anyone who has the gumption to go out there and not just talk about it and sit around talking about people (ie. who has a run in her stocking, who has a pimple on their chin, and other petty things that breed negativity and distrust towards women by women) but BE ABOUT IT! I admire ACTION!!!!

God bless you!

Shima01 said:
Thank you for your encouraging words Curlee DST. It means more to me that the women of color I am helping grow their hair with my system are benefiting from me, too. Again, I strongly believe that women of color need to step up to the plate and HELP EACH OTHER! No one else is going to do it for us. When one of us succeeds we ALL succeed, and I strongly believe that.

Peachtree

This is my 1st time seeing Shima's hair
very pretty
& definitely an inspiration to those pursuing length & health :)

Chromia

Shima01 said:
This is true.

Your hair is beautiful!

Blackoutzangel05

CAPlush said:
This is true, but you have to admit this website is baptism by fire:lol: $3 is not too much to pay for a decent guide, especially for newbies or those that don't have time to really comb the site. Shima you should look into selling printed versions of your document in BSS's and around town.

ITA....I am thinking of getting the guide myself b/c I could always use more protective styles...never have enough in my opinion.

Shima01

Hello Glamour Girl! I hope that you are having a FABULOUS weekend! I will probably catch a movie with my twin brother. I am going to take my hair down from my Protective Style and wear it loose. It is really long and I have acquired an extra 1/2 inch! I believe that if more women of color had PATIENCE!! They will never have so much trouble with hair dryness and having long hair. I also believe that anything worthwhile is worth fighting for and this applies to our having long hair. So what if we have to work a little harder for it? At least long, flowing, gorgeous, enviable hair is a possibility for us too. And that, as far as I'm concerned...is PRICELESS!

P.S. Please keep me informed on your hair's progress. Take care and God bless!

Shima01

Thank you Mona Cherie. The Testimonial page is still under construction as we speak for I am awaiting more before and after pics from about 10 more Shima Hair ladies who have been using my system. Their progress and success stories swells my heart with PRIDE for all of them. These were women and young ladies of color who believed that long hair for them was not possible due to what their friends and families told them and what they are shown in the media on a day-to-day basis. Well, we are about to prove ALL of them WRONG in a BIG way. I am also here to encourage all of you ladies at LHCF...NOT TO GIVE UP in your journey to longer, healthier hair either. I've been where some of you have been and succeeded...You can too*

Shima01

Thank you for your warm welcome, Diva Rox. Again, the fact that we women of color can achieve long hair IF we APPLY ourselves is PRICELESS. We can do, be, and accomplish whatever we set our minds to because we are all very intelligent here...the secret is how we USE our intelligence that's going to make the difference.

SexySin985

How did I miss this thread AND her site?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome to the forum Shima. Your hair is gorgeous! I hope that one day I can get to that length and thickness:)

One day........

Shima01

SexySin985 said:

Welcome to the forum Shima. Your hair is gorgeous! I hope that one day I can get to that length and thickness:)

One day........Protective Styling equals longer hair SexySin985. All it takes is consistency and patience but you can do it too! I am rooting for you:band: :band:

Shima01

Special Message from Shima

As I now embark upon the final preparations for the scheduled release date of my Shima Hair DVD I strongly encourage you ladies, (Shima Hair Girls as well as LHCF ladies)...NOT TO GIVE UP!! Please keep in mind the old words of wisdom "Quitters never prosper." Which means if you give up, your hair will never grow. So don't do that to yourself or to your hair. As a Shima Hair Girl I want you all to remain "fighters" like me so that you can all attain the hair of your dreams, too.

A good question I get asked alot from your letters is "Does Protective Styling work on my short hair?" The answer is YES, but only IF you follow the rules in my hair guide and hair book. Also a Special Note to ladies who are on medication. The types of drugs you are taking for your medical condition may have an impact on how your hair grows, so please address this situation with your Doctor only! So if you are starting out with really short hair, Protective Styling will work for you, too unless there is some type of medical condition that is affecting your hair growth cycle. Again, address this with your Doctor.

And finally ladies, if you fall, you Get Up Again! So what if a bad perm messed things up a bit. Cut away all the damaged hair and Get Up Again! So what if your stylist, your friend, sister, cousin or yourself gave you a bad hair cut? Your hair will grow back so brush yourself off and Get Up Again! So what if you're having trouble on your first few tries with your Protective Styles? You find someone who is hair savvy to assist you and you Get Up Again! I encourage you ladies no to let ANYTHING stop you from achieving the hair of your dreams.

Shima01 said:
SexySin985 said:

One day........Protective Styling equals longer hair SexySin985. All it takes is consistency and patience but you can do it too! I am rooting for you:band: :band:

Shima01

Shima's Hair Commercial now Live!!

Good evening, ladies! This email is to inform you that my Shima Hair
Commercial is now LIVE and ready for viewing!! I have posted it in a
very simple format so that none of you will experience any problems
when viewing it. All you have to do is go to the U-tube website and
write in the tag words "Shima Hair" in the search bar. That's it!!
It'll take you directly to a still screen shot of me working on my hair
in the mirror. This is going to be the SAME commercial that you all
will see on your local cable channel later this year. I'll also be keeping you all posted once my Shima Hair Step-by-Step DVD becomes available, too.

I have TONS of more wonderful gifts in store for you all. God Bless and Happy Hair Growing****

CAPlush

I watched the commercial and loved it, especially when you flipped your hair from the front to the back! It was a good choice to showcase your hair.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Shima01 said:
Shima's Hair Commercial now Live!!

Good evening, ladies! This email is to inform you that my Shima Hair
Commercial is now LIVE and ready for viewing!! I have posted it in a
very simple format so that none of you will experience any problems
when viewing it. All you have to do is go to the U-tube website and
write in the tag words "Shima Hair" in the search bar. That's it!!
It'll take you directly to a still screen shot of me working on my hair
in the mirror. This is going to be the SAME commercial that you all
will see on your local cable channel later this year. I'll also be keeping you all posted once my Shima Hair Step-by-Step DVD becomes available, too.

I have TONS of more wonderful gifts in store for you all. God Bless and Happy Hair Growing****

Hey Shima!

I saw your commercial this morning. It is magnificent. Very nicely done! Thank you so very much. You are such an inspiration. No, I won't give up!

Take care, GOD luck and stay strong!

SP ;)

Shima01

Miss Madam, I am humbled by your encouraging words. As I stated in previous threads, we women of color need to step up to the plate and HELP EACH OTHER!! My commercial, my hair book, my Shima hair Step-by-Step guide and soon my Shima Hair DVD is my way of reaching out to women of color who have NO IDEA what Protective Styling is and how and why it is so important to hair growth and healthy hair. I can't hardly wait to start my REAL Shima Hair care tour!!!