Have you ever BIG CHOPPED??? pics

Ms.Christ3n

My Big Chop

March 13, 2010 after an 18 month transition I was sooo happy that day!

Everyone's hair looks so good!:kewlpics:

Attachments

• PIC-0562.jpg
    PIC-0562.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 120
  • PIC-0563 (2).jpg
    PIC-0563 (2).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 131
  • PIC-0565.JPG
    PIC-0565.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 112

brucebettye

I bc my hair before I found lhcf so I don't have any pictures. But I may do it in december of this year and I will take some pictures. Great thread!!!!!!!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

My hair journey and big chop vid: YouTube - My Hair Journey:ponytails to BC

my bc

My hair now (12/2010)

Last edited:

LovelyNaps26

I didn't have the foresight to take the lovely kind of pics you ladies posted. :sad: Hopefully you can see the outline of my twa in the first pic (i can't resize it in tinypic b/c of the old school camera i used in college).

November 2005

Summer 2008 (after my second mini big chop due to MAJOR heat damage. if you look closely you can tell that the hair in the front still has straight ends)

Present

frizzy

Here is mine from 2005. It was cut several times before and had grown out a little here.

Attachments

• back 3.jpg
    back 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 113

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
This thread is amazing!! It's been a year since my last relaxer and I'm still too chickened to cut my hair. I as thinking of cheating and getting my hair cut short in the back and keep the front long like a angled bob. What do ya'll think?

detroitdiva

I bc'ed on October 16, 2008. I put color in my hair about two months after I bc'ed. Then I bleched it in May 08. I am currently growing out the bleached hair and I am at the last stage of the bleached ends now. I am not sure on whether I am going to re-bleach or not. I am such a blond girl! The second picture is how my hair was two weeks prior to cutting it all off. I just woke up one day and said, "I'm going natural". So I stood in the mirror, and chopped it all off myself. Then I went to my stylist and let her cut it all the way down to my new growth. It was a dramatic change, but it grew back quickly, especially during the summer months.

Attachments

• The bc black.jpg
    The bc black.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 104
  • cutie1.jpg
    cutie1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 105
  • smile!.jpg
    smile!.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 109
  • me and babe 005.jpg
    me and babe 005.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 137

MsChelle

I am loving how big and bright you ladies eyes look after you BC!!! It's like an inner light comes shining through. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

MissMusic

Certainly! Don't know why I've never posted in this thread. I Big Chopped in 2004 and wore my hair short for at least a year. Then, my journey began (if you click the picture a slide show will appear:

knt1229

I BC'D on 6/29/10 after transitioning for 1.5 years. The first pic is my hair blown out a few weeks before the BC. The second pic is the relaxed ends all chopped off. I didn't have much relaxed hair left :ohwell:. The third pic is right after the BC my hair wet with conditioner. The fourth pic is of my first puff. The last pic is of my failed attempt at a wash n go. The style was not cute :nono:so the pic only shows the back.

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg